• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Career Club Luncheon: Achieve $50K in Sales for Next Year's Conference

I think it is June 1st.I think it is actually May 31 (TPC year). ...but then it could be, and likely is, JULY 1 - the same as whether you walk at conference (promote by July 1 and walk at Nat. Conference).The Career Club Luncheon is a great opportunity to meet people at the same level and learn more about what you can do to reach your career goals. You get a nicer lunch than general lunch and sit at tables according to your sales level. The Career Club gift is usually the same, but has Career Club on it. After the meal, you get to stand up and be recognized for your accomplishments. The cake is the best part!
momoftwins
If I wanted to have my career sales so that I can go to the career club luncheon at next years conference - when do I have to have met them by?? ie - June 1st????? Thanks in advance.

I know the amount is $50,000 - I just need to know the date.

I think it is June 1st

Really? I had hoped it was by the end of the year...I am only $700 away from $50,000..bummer

chefsteph07 said:
Really? I had hoped it was by the end of the year...I am only $700 away from $50,000..bummer
She meant June 1, 2008.

I think it's actually May 31 (TPC year). ...but then it could be, and likely is, JULY 1 - the same as whether you walk at conference (promote by July 1 and walk at Nat. Conference).

That's cool then! What goes on at the Career Club Luncheon? I know there are the different levels..do all those leves sit together at one table or what?
I'm excited I'll actually make it for next conference!

At the Career Club luncheon you get a nicer lunch that at general lunch. You sit at tables label your level of sales. So you are sitting with other's at the same level. They announce each level and do stand up recognition. Which is fun. Your gift at career club luncheon is a little different than general. It is usually the same thing, but will have Career club on it. Like this year the mouse pad said Career club and had a calculator on it.
So yes they do give you a few more perks in being part of the Career Club.
Hope you make it in time for Conference 08.

The tables are labeled with the different levels. You find your level and sit with others celebrating the same milestone. You eat a sumptuous meal while everyone else has a box lunch. This year we had chicken Wellington, rice pilaf, and mini, dark chocolate, bundt-style cakes with raspberry sauce. There was something else, but I can't remember what it was. After dinner, you get to bask in the applause of the whole room as each level is recognized. All in all, it's a pretty cool event.

We had veggies and salad, too.

What are the levels?

Sales: 50k, 100k, 200k, etc.
Recruits: multiples of 25

chefann said:
We had veggies and salad, too.

Oh, yeah. Leave it to me to forget the healthy stuff. :blushing:

The cake was the best part!!

chefkugler said:
At the Career Club luncheon you get a nicer lunch that at general lunch. You sit at tables label your level of sales. So you are sitting with other's at the same level. They announce each level and do stand up recognition. Which is fun. Your gift at career club luncheon is a little different than general. It is usually the same thing, but will have Career club on it. Like this year the mouse pad said Career club and had a calculator on it.
So yes they do give you a few more perks in being part of the Career Club.
Hope you make it in time for Conference 08.
This has totally inspired me...I'll be there in July 2008!

and don't forget the gift you find at your seat!

And the opportunity to say hi to Doris! That's when I got my pic with her my first conference!

And, of course, you have the opportunity to pick the brains of people sitting nearby. (Hey, it's better than picking their noses.)

I sat with Diane at Career Club this year and we had a blast. Somehow, I ended up entertaining the whole table with the Potty Party saga. Come to think of it, I don't know that "entertaining" is the right word there. :)

I can't imagine having much of an appetite after that story.

It was mostly after the meal was over. And we were WAAAAY in the back, so we didn't have to pay too much attention to the presentation. :)

chefann said:
The cake was the best part!!

We got cake in the loser section too!:D (not that we are really losers...I was just kidding)

I loved the Career Club Luncheon (might have been the company, or hmmmm, maybe it was the cake;)). The best part is that once you're in, you're in. I used to think that you had to hit $50,000 in sales each time to actually go (yeah, I know "Career" is in the title, but thought it was too good to be true:) ).

The date is May 31st which does match the end of TPC. I believe it has to do with that they need to get ready for everyone on the different levels of TPC, career club, etc.

I am so excited becuase I just realized that I only need about $20,000 so I can reach $100,000. I am making a plan to make sure it happens in time!!!

Well I calculated it out and I only need $16,822.31 more!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a hobbyist so I really need to kick it in the rear to make it happen! Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!! I actually have 4 parties scheduled in a 3 week time period!!! Now I just need to keep up the momentum!!!!!!!!

I have $21,454.42. Hmmmm, that's $2,600+ a month. If I worked my tail off, it would happen by Conference '08. :)

What is the Career Club Luncheon?

The Career Club Luncheon is an event organized by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It is an opportunity for consultants to network with other consultants, learn from successful leaders in the company, and get updates on new products and business strategies.

When and where is the Career Club Luncheon held?

The Career Club Luncheon is typically held once a year, usually in the summer. The exact date and location may vary each year, so be sure to check your consultant's portal for the most up-to-date information.

Who can attend the Career Club Luncheon?

The Career Club Luncheon is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the level of Director or above. This includes Advanced Directors, Senior Directors, and Executive Directors.

How do I register for the Career Club Luncheon?

To register for the Career Club Luncheon, log into your consultant's portal and navigate to the events section. From there, you can find the registration link for the luncheon and complete the registration process. Please note that there is a registration fee for this event.

Can I bring a guest to the Career Club Luncheon?

Unfortunately, due to limited space and resources, only registered consultants are allowed to attend the Career Club Luncheon. However, if you have a guest who is interested in becoming a consultant, they are welcome to attend and learn more about the company and its opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dollfangs
Replies
Views
sharalam