• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Could This Conference Be My Ticket to $100,000 in Career Sales?

In summary, John is finally registered for conference and is going to make it too $100,000 in career sales by the end of this week. He needed just a smidge over $3000 and is down to $1218.13. He is also working a fundraiser for HWC and their total sales are up to $1800. John is excited about the donation and is planning to use the money to purchase Pink Stuff and host bonus items. He also said that he will let you know on the table thing. Way to cool!
pampered1224
Silver Member
I am finally registered for conference AND I am going to make it too $100,000 in career sales by the end of this week! I needed just a smidge over $3000 and I am down to $1218.13!!! I am working a fundraiser for HWC and our total sales are up to $1800!!! I know I have tons more coming in as I have gotten abotu 30 e-mails and phone calls!!
SO COOL!!!!

Also, I have my room. It is a single but a cot could be pulled in. From THursday to Saturday at Club Quaters at Wacker and Michigan. It is right across Michigan avenue from the Sheraton. I have it paid for but if we put a cot in it would be $40 more per night. If some guy needs a room but does not have too much cash, all I ask is the $40 per night. That's all!
AND I TOO Am NOT a partier so....

Congratulations! Wanna join us at our table at Career Club?

congrats john!!!

you may not want a roomie for club quarters. the rooms are extremely small. i was at the one in manhattan and there was barely room for luggage, let alone a cot.

Way to go John!!!!

Thanks AndWow SMALL huh? Well, it's not like I wanna go dancing or anything and I only plan on sleeping but you really think it might be a bad idea Sue? I just know what it's like to not have enough money so. (I also paid for part of conference via a gift from a friend so...) I just wanted to pay it forward some how.
I am so totally stoke about the donation though!! That's gonna give us roughly $775. I would add the pink stuff and host bonus stuff but get this, I have roughly 30 orders and sold only about 20 items. NO ONE LIKES THE STUFF!!!!
Oh well, it least it worked out in some way!
I will let you know on the table thing! Way to cool! OOPSS! There I go, now that I am going the adrenalline is kickking in. I am going to unbearable for the next month and a half! OH WELL!!!!

Congrats, John!! That's great news.

I've actually stayed at Club Quarters. it's actually really nice, although the room is small. But really you are only there to sleep. We stayed there for my DH's 20th h.s. reunion last summer. I know we got a special rate for that, but I hear it's very reasonable otherwise. Congrats, again!

Congrats John! Sorry I won't get to sit with you a Career Club Lunch - I'll see you for a little toddy before the Exec dinner though - right?

Well I don't know Linda ...should I be hob-knobing with the upper ups? You director you! And I certainly understand not being able to sit with us. You earned something special revel in it!!! We will too because we all knew you when! Now, just work on passing up Nancy Jo!
That is sooo neat for you! I can't wait to yell at general session for you!And yes, I still would love to meet up for a little libation before the Exec Dinners. Is your at the Sheraton too? Or do you have to head over to the Hyatt?

Don't leave me out of drinks at the Sheraton!!

deja-vu John.....we've had this discussion already! I'm at the Sheraton. We're having drinks before the Exec Dinner, then Lamar and I are gonna try and crash your party and rock out to the band after the dinner is over.

ljeffries said:
Don't leave me out of drinks at the Sheraton!!
I'm at the Sheraton too - do they serve Chocolate Martinis?

WOW party harty marty,And Linda and Lamar and Beth and John and anyone else!!!

Can you tell how uptight I am about hitting that $100,000 mark!

I am now only $593.18 from it!!!

However, I am going for broke. I want to hit $3000 on the Fundraiser so that makes it only $796.55 more!!

Oh yeah, by the way, you know whose fault this enregy is - GREG'S!!
This happened after the telephone conference with Gary Coxe and I started reading his book! Boy talk about blowing a brick wall down!
I now know that there is nothing keeping me from getting anyting I want when I can identify what is holding me back. REALLY COOL!!

BY THE WAY - WHERE IS ANN IN ALL THIS - SHE'S INVITED TOO!!

Last edited:
I don't get to sit at the $100k tables yet, John. Maybe next year. And I think my banquet will probably be at the Hilton, so not convenient for hopping over to yours. Sorry. :(

We'll just have to drink extra for Ann! LOL

Well it is 9:31 P.M. CDT andWell folks, I just could NOT do it. Couldn't simply stop at $100,000 that is.I just submitted the biggest, baddest fundraising effort I ever did. Only $4,260.24 worth. That is a donation amount of $1065.06 plus the whole 33 pink things sold equals $1098.06. Those really went well I think - UGH!!!!!
Anyway, that took my over all career sales to a mere $101,464.61!!!
Now I can not wait to see how I top that one!!
So now that the fundrasier is over it's phone time!!!I love it that you all let me pat myself on the back! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!!! I could not have done it without ya!AND I DID NOT ASK FOR THE ROUND-UPS FOR HELP WHIP CANCER - I WAS VERY CLEAR ABOUT IT But everyone one seemed in a very giving mood. I went from having $54 to over $150!! I htink it was about $160 somehting. I have never made the $150 in Round-ups so...

Last edited:
That's AWESOME, John!Way to go!!

Way to go John! That is great!

Awesome John!

You know what else.....we just might see your picture on the big screen at conference for top HWC funds raised too! How cool would that be?! You better let us know if they ask you to send a picture in.

Way to go! Looks like we are goin to be at that bar for quite some time....

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll84/WaterinTrough/cheersemoticons-1.gif

Awesome job, John! Change your highest show total!

There'll be a few of us at the $100,000 table - will be fun to sit with familiar people. John - you and I are at the same Exec banquet (I introduced myself to you at one of the trainings at the Cudahy library a few years back) and I'm staying at the Sheraton, so I'm looking forward to the party crashing going on later in the evening.

I was worried I was going to have to cancel conference. I'm starting a new full-time job in a few weeks and didn't think I could get off. I got a big "No problem - enjoy yourself" from my new employer. And I'm even getting paid - have to love that!

Waaaaa HoooooI just had to go back into P3 to make sure I really did see those numbers. I still think it is awesome that in this day and time and economic atmosphere that people can be so giving. Linda, do they really do that??? OMG I take a horrible pic. I may have to work on my modling skills. And Diane, I know we have met but not formally. It IS ALWAYS cool to meet fellow Cheffers!! Especially since they are all so supportive and WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!!!!
BIG HUG TO EVERYONE!!!!

(Dang it I am crying!) Thanks folks!

John, last year they announced the top 10 or 20 consultants with highest HWC fundraisers/HWC donations. My SED was one of them. I think she had a $5000 fundraiser - so, you could be there!

1. How can I earn $100,000 with Pampered Chef?

There are a few different ways to earn $100,000 with Pampered Chef. You can reach this milestone through consistent sales, building a team of consultants, or a combination of both. It takes hard work and dedication, but it is definitely achievable!

2. How long does it typically take to reach $100,000 in sales?

This varies for each consultant, as it depends on factors such as the size of your network, the frequency of your parties, and your overall sales strategy. Some consultants have reached $100,000 in sales within a year, while others may take a few years to reach this milestone.

3. Does Pampered Chef offer any incentives or bonuses for reaching $100,000 in sales?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various incentives and bonuses for reaching $100,000 in sales. This may include recognition at our annual conference, bonuses on top of your commission, and special rewards from the company.

4. Can I still earn $100,000 if I only want to sell part-time?

Absolutely! Many consultants have reached $100,000 in sales while working part-time. It may take longer to reach this milestone, but with a consistent effort and a strong sales strategy, it is definitely achievable.

5. What advice do you have for someone who wants to reach $100,000 in sales with Pampered Chef?

Set a goal and create a plan to reach it. This may include setting a monthly sales target, consistently booking parties, and building a strong team of consultants. Stay motivated and always provide excellent customer service to your clients. Don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from other successful consultants as well!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
melissab771