• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating: My Plane Ticket to National Conference is Paid For!

In summary, Gillian is excited that payday is here and she is looking forward to spending her money. Becky is glad that payday is here because she did not have anything bounce and she has had some trouble with the electric company recently. Linda is happy that payday is here because she can spend her money and she has a lot of it.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
We just got paid y'all! I am still new enough at this that I get SO excited to know that money get's deposited... I'm thinking that joy will never go away! I had more than enough in this check to pay for my plane ticket to National Conference!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord! and pass some more show sales! ;)

Way to go! This was a tough month for me, but I plan on going up from here~

Oh, thanks so much for reminding me!

Woo hooo!!!! Just got a nice chunk of change. :)

LOL! I have been counting down the days until payday hoping that some stuff wouldn't go through until today! I made it without anything bouncing, but I got an electric shutoff notice yesterday, my pipes froze in the night, and now every 5 mins a message pops up on our satelite telling us to pay to avoid being disconnected. I am SO happy it is payday! My biggest yet!

gilliandanielle said:
LOL! I have been counting down the days until payday hoping that some stuff wouldn't go through until today! I made it without anything bouncing, but I got an electric shutoff notice yesterday, my pipes froze in the night, and now every 5 mins a message pops up on our satelite telling us to pay to avoid being disconnected. I am SO happy it is payday! My biggest yet!

Wow Gillian! I'm even more glad for you that it's pay day than I am for myself!!:D

quiverfull7 said:
We just got paid y'all! I am still new enough at this that I get SO excited to know that money get's deposited... I'm thinking that joy will never go away! ;)

I've been doing this for almost 2 years & I still get excited on pay day! Especially if it was a really good month (like early March for me!).

ChefBeckyD said:
Wow Gillian! I'm even more glad for you that it's pay day than I am for myself!!:D
Thanks Becky! Nothing like having a pregnant bladder and no running water! Luckily my SIL lives across the street so we drove over (it snowed and is really icy!) so I could use the bathroom and brush our teeth...

Can I get a WHOOOO_HOOOOOO!
My Biggest Paycheck to date~ came today, and I still have 1 more show! If this last show can make it to $500 I will be over $5k this month Yippeeeeee!I cannot wait to print out this check and put it in my PC binder!!!

heat123 said:
Can I get a WHOOOO_HOOOOOO!
My Biggest Paycheck to date~ came today, and I still have 1 more show! If this last show can make it to $500 I will be over $5k this month Yippeeeeee!I cannot wait to print out this check and put it in my PC binder!!!
Wooooooo Hooooooo

Thanks Linda! I love those smilely wavers where can we get them?

Your free smiley:

thanks ok testing did it work?

heat123 said:
Your free smiley:

thanks ok testing did it work?
nope, guess you figured that out by now!

1. How do I know if my plane ticket to National Conference is paid for?

Once you have registered for the National Conference, you will receive a confirmation email with details about your plane ticket. If your ticket is paid for, it will be clearly stated in the email.

2. Can I choose my own flight for the National Conference?

Yes, you have the option to choose your own flight for the National Conference. However, please be aware that the company will only cover the cost of economy class tickets.

3. Can I bring a guest with me on the paid for plane ticket?

No, the paid for plane ticket is only for the registered consultant. If you wish to bring a guest, they will need to purchase their own plane ticket.

4. What if I need to make changes to my plane ticket for the National Conference?

If you need to make any changes to your plane ticket, please contact our travel partner as soon as possible. They will assist you in making the necessary changes, but please note that any additional costs will be your responsibility.

5. Is there a deadline to use the paid for plane ticket for the National Conference?

Yes, there is a deadline to use the paid for plane ticket. Please refer to the confirmation email for the specific date. If you do not use the ticket by the deadline, it will expire and you will be responsible for purchasing your own ticket to the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
Replies
Views
chelynn
Replies
Views
thebowman
Replies
Views