• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Planning Help: Tips for First-Timers | Location, Luggage, and More!

In summary, you can leave on Wednesday night if you have checked out and your luggage is held. You can also reserve a room the first day registration is open.
Kathytnt
I have never gone to conference and have lots of questions. I am probably going to come in on Sunday. Not sure whether to leave on Wednesday or not. I am concerned about luggage, checkout etc. What is the location of the conference event - The name of the building not the city LOL!
My hubby is already doing seaches for air fare so I really need a litte help here HELP!!! :eek:

I am just $250 away from making my 15K in career sales - It will be done when by the end of the month. Just need to get my shows submitted WOHOO!!

The actual conference is held at Mc Cormick Place. There are three designated conference hotels and PC provides transportation to/from MCC and the hotels all day long during conference.

On Wednesday, conference ends at 1:30 p.m. ish. You can leave that night. In the morning, you can check out and the hotel will hold your luggage.

Are there others from your cluster going? I would talk to them and get flights/rooms/shuttles together.

Well I have a cluster friend that I had talked abot rooming with be her business has been struggling a bit and her family budget is always tight. I am sure we will know more as it gets closer. My husband likes to plan earlier. I am so excited since I couldn't go last yaerm My mom had been ill and them passed in June and my employer wouldn't allow me to take off work for conference. I should mention that is also a former employer.

I have never gone to conference either and really really want to go. Last year when I went on line to make my arrangements there were no rooms at the PC hotels. I later found out that sometimes directors take a cluster of rooms for the their consultants. I did not want to share a room with anyone because my family was going to come with me. So far I have never been to conference and have wanted to go several times. Does any one know the trick or secret to securing accommodations?

Do it the first day it's announced on CC. You don't have to stay at a conference hotel. There are some hotels right next to each other. For example the embassy suites is a block or 2 away from the Sheraton. You can stay @ the embassy and walk to the shuttles.

koeverson said:
I have never gone to conference either and really really want to go. Last year when I went on line to make my arrangements there were no rooms at the PC hotels. I later found out that sometimes directors take a cluster of rooms for the their consultants. I did not want to share a room with anyone because my family was going to come with me. So far I have never been to conference and have wanted to go several times. Does any one know the trick or secret to securing accommodations?
You can also call one of the "conference hotels" reserve a room for nO Special event. You can cancel this right up until a week or so before. Anywho reserve it and then change the "Type" of reservation as soon as you can. This way you will have a room held. HTH

CAmomCookin4U said:
You can also call one of the "conference hotels" reserve a room for nO Special event. You can cancel this right up until a week or so before. Anywho reserve it and then change the "Type" of reservation as soon as you can. This way you will have a room held. HTH

Thank you. I am in the third wave but my family normally goes on vacation at that time so I am going to go during the first wave. My Director told me I could pick a different wave to go in. I hope that is accurate. I was going to call the HO and check

You can't just pick a different wave. You have to request to be reassigned and the HO has a right to say no.

As for making sure you get a room, go online and reserve it the first day registration is open. You can always cancel it later.

1. What is "Planning Help Needed"?

"Planning Help Needed" is a service offered by Pampered Chef where our consultants provide personalized assistance with meal planning, recipe selection, and kitchen organization.

2. How much does this service cost?

The cost for "Planning Help Needed" varies depending on the level of service and customization requested. Our consultants will work with you to create a plan that fits your budget and needs.

3. Can I request certain dietary restrictions or allergies to be taken into account?

Yes, our consultants are trained to accommodate various dietary restrictions and allergies. When filling out the initial consultation form, you can specify any special requirements and our consultants will incorporate them into your meal plan.

4. How often will I receive meal plans and recipes?

The frequency of meal plans and recipes can be customized to your needs. Our consultants can provide weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly plans based on your preference.

5. Do I have to purchase Pampered Chef products in order to use this service?

No, "Planning Help Needed" is a standalone service and does not require the purchase of Pampered Chef products. However, our consultants may recommend certain products that can enhance your meal planning and cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • lesliec
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies