• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Excitement of Reaching $100,000 Career Sales with PC!

In summary, reaching $100,000 in career sales at this company results in moving up a table at the National Conference Career Club lunch and receiving a new Career Club pin. This is in addition to receiving a Silver Whisk at $15,000 in career sales and a Gold Whisk when becoming a director. Your name will also be printed in the conference recognition book at National Conference. The first year you reach $100,000, your name will also be printed in the conference brochure. Some tips for success include showing enthusiasm for the products and company, viewing every party as a party, and always aiming to have fun.
pampered.chris
Gold Member
So does anything happen at $100,000.00 career sales? I am excited to know. I reached $50,000.00 career sales last summer and got the whisk charm and I am currently $6318.27 away from $100,000!! WAHOO!!! :D I am excited just knowing how close I am to reaching that!! But didn't know if I should expect surprises.
Gosh I sound like such a snob!! But I LOVE :love: how PC rewards us for our work!! This is such a GREAT company to work with!!:chef:

WOW- don't know what happens cuz I'm new but congrats.... :love:
How many shows do you average a month and how long have you been at this??? Tell me your story if ya don't mind!

I know you move up a table at career luncheon at National Conference.

I'm $900 away from $50,000 - I'm so excited!

Usually we receive the Silver Whisk at $15k in career sales, not $50k.Basically, as mentioned above, the bonus is moving up a table at NC Career Club lunch and getting a new Career Club pin.

Then maybe it was the gold whisk that I got. I can't remember I just know that I got something for the $50,000 last summer. Months after I hit the mark, but I got that.

"How many shows do you average a month and how long have you been at this??? Tell me your story if ya don't mind!"

My story, I like to hold 2 shows a week, I only have 1 recruit, I have recruited a total of 6 people in the 3 years that I have been selling. I will start my 4th year this April. But I absolutely LOVE doing shows and people are drawn to that, so bookings usually aren't a problem for me, I live in a very rural area, the next closest town is 20 miles away and I will travel up to 2 hours for a show (one way) I usually don't say no to a show.
I would say for starting your business that you should always show your enthusiasm for the products and the company and always, always go to a show with the intent of having fun. If you make it seem like work, then it is. I view every party as a party!! Best of luck w/ your business!!

You get the gold whisk when you become a director.

pampered.chris said:
Then maybe it was the gold whisk that I got. I can't remember I just know that I got something for the $50,000 last summer. Months after I hit the mark, but I got that.

"How many shows do you average a month and how long have you been at this??? Tell me your story if ya don't mind!"

My story, I like to hold 2 shows a week, I only have 1 recruit, I have recruited a total of 6 people in the 3 years that I have been selling. I will start my 4th year this April. But I absolutely LOVE doing shows and people are drawn to that, so bookings usually aren't a problem for me, I live in a very rural area, the next closest town is 20 miles away and I will travel up to 2 hours for a show (one way) I usually don't say no to a show.
I would say for starting your business that you should always show your enthusiasm for the products and the company and always, always go to a show with the intent of having fun. If you make it seem like work, then it is. I view every party as a party!! Best of luck w/ your business!!

I got a $50,000 Career Sales pin at National Conference last year for hitting $50,000, is that maybe what you are thinking of? This year, I get to add the $100,000 pin to it too!:D

Way to go!!! That's great everybody!!

I'm over $200 K and I think its just the table assignment and the pin nothing else

well you get your name in print in the conference brochure whatever it is called!!!

Cindycooks said:
well you get your name in print in the conference brochure whatever it is called!!!

Only the first year that you achieve it. After that you only get your name in if you move up a category. I was at 50,000 for two years. I think I would have hit 100,000 by confernce if I had not decided to hang up my apron!

Move up a table and get a $100,000 pin at National conference, your name in the Conference recognition book that's handed out at conference

oh man - only the first time you achieve it?? Better go sell some spatulas - wanna hit 100,000 then!!

How do you find your career sales?

Look on your most recent commission statement - it's down near the bottom, on the left side of the page.

I feel silly...but I guest hit my first goal of the year - $15,000.00 in sales. I am so excited!

Don't forget that if you are a consultant (sorry not directors) you can see your name in print on a career plaque at the home office tour. We took pictues for those in our cluster that met that level, but were director and couldn't take the tour.

What is the "Discover the Excitement of Reaching $100,000 Career Sales with PC!" program?

The "Discover the Excitement of Reaching $100,000 Career Sales with PC!" program is a reward program for Pampered Chef consultants who have reached $100,000 in career sales. It is designed to celebrate and reward their hard work and dedication to the company.

How do I qualify for the "Discover the Excitement of Reaching $100,000 Career Sales with PC!" program?

To qualify for this program, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant who has reached $100,000 in career sales. These sales can be from any combination of parties, shows, and online sales.

What are the rewards for reaching $100,000 in career sales with Pampered Chef?

The rewards for reaching $100,000 in career sales with Pampered Chef include a special charm to add to your consultant charm bracelet, recognition at our national conference, and a special gift from the company.

Can I still participate in the "Discover the Excitement of Reaching $100,000 Career Sales with PC!" program if I have been a consultant for less than a year?

Yes, you can still participate in this program if you have been a consultant for less than a year. As long as you reach $100,000 in career sales, you will qualify for the rewards.

Is there a time limit for reaching $100,000 in career sales with Pampered Chef?

No, there is no time limit for reaching $100,000 in career sales. You can reach this milestone at your own pace, and once you do, you will qualify for the rewards in the "Discover the Excitement of Reaching $100,000 Career Sales with PC!" program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
wadesgirl