• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Toot! Too! $15,000 in Career Sales

In summary, Jennifer hit $15K in sales with her show this morning and is still only 402.01 away from reaching $15K. She is also still in shock that this is a business that is still growing.
jrstephens
I just had to share my excitement with everyone! With my show I submitted this morning I hit $15K in sales! My goal wa by Feb 28! Love meeting goals! I am so excited to hit $15K and get a raise within LESS than a year with PC. I signed my Agreement 3/15/06 and my SS1 was in May 06.

TOOT! TOOT!

way to go!!

Hooray for you! You will be amazed at how much more 2% is!

YIPPEEE!!!! Here is another TOOT TOOT for you!!!! I will be there after my next show (it has taken me almost 2 years.....I am a lil slow!!) LOL

Good for you!! :D

Way to go!

Awesome:) Enjoy that raise!

Great job!

Woooooohoooo!!! Great job!

WOOOO HOOOOO Jennifer! That's awesome!!:D :D

WOOHOO!!! I know what a big milestone that is!

My goal was within a year but it took me 15 months. It still feels great though!!!

You will be amazed what a difference 2% can make!

Way to go!!! Keep up the great work and enjoy that raise!!:D

Enjoy that raise & go treat yourself. Remember to always treat yourself when you make a goal even if it's something small!!:)Doing the Happy Dance for you!!:)

That Is Great!!! Way To Go!!!!!

Awesome!!! Great job!! Congratulations!! I am 800 away from reaching it...

Great job. That is a major accomplishment. Enjoy your whisk, and this exciting time!

That's great Jennifer!!!!!!!!! So happy for you for meeting your goal. I should have mine in April for sure! I told you that you would get there before me!

ChefTotsy said:
YIPPEEE!!!! Here is another TOOT TOOT for you!!!! I will be there after my next show (it has taken me almost 2 years.....I am a lil slow!!) LOL

That's awesome!!!!

SusanBP0129 said:

So close and yet so far--won't take you much longer Susan!:)

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

pamperedharriet said:
That's great Jennifer!!!!!!!!! So happy for you for meeting your goal. I should have mine in April for sure! I told you that you would get there before me!

You will get there before you know it!

SusanBP0129 said:

It won't take long at all!

ChefTotsy said:

Good things come to those who wait!! We will be tooting you soon!:D

Each show brings me that much further ahead and I have a fundraiser in early April so I know that it won't be long. They are already asking me for catalogs to start getting orders!

pamperedharriet said:
Each show brings me that much further ahead and I have a fundraiser in early April so I know that it won't be long. They are already asking me for catalogs to start getting orders!

Good luck with it! I am suppose to pick up my Relay Fundraiser order before the 28th. The way the person in charge is talking, I am setting my self up to not be disappointed if sales are not big. I think the members just ordered and did not collect from what I am hearing.

Do we get an email from HO about hitting $15 and the raise? I know the whisk will come from my Director.

Congratulations! I'm still waiting for my kit to arrive. :)

Way to go Jennifer !!! Wear your wisk!!

jrstephens said:
Do we get an email from HO about hitting $15 and the raise? I know the whisk will come from my Director.

I don't know, Jennifer. I know you will make the CN the month following your hitting $15 thousand but I don't know about the letter. Let me know what you find out.

I didn't get an email or letter. My director gave me my whisk at my next meeting.

Thanks Rae for letting us know. Can't wait to get my silver whisk! (I'm a gold wearer but will take my silver whisk!)

That is awesome..Congrast. I hope to get there in the next few months.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just refigured my totals and am SO surprised... I had not paid close attention I guess... Just having fun selling... I am only 402.01 away from $15000!!!!!!! I have 2 cooking show and one catalog show to close yet this month and one catty from Jan so I'm thinking I'll make it... What a surprise blessing from God! Thanks for posting you success... it made me check out my own status... I'm in shock! :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Way to goThat is awesome. Glad to see that this is a business that still is growing. can't wait to get there myself. Just started so LONG ways to go but this shows me that it can be done. :)

pamperedharriet said:
I don't know, Jennifer. I know you will make the CN the month following your hitting $15 thousand but I don't know about the letter. Let me know what you find out.

OMGoodness! I forgot about seeing my name in print!!!!:D Oh Harriet, you just made me even happier!!!

Since I hit it this month it will be in next month's right?

quiverfull7 said:
I just refigured my totals and am SO surprised... I had not paid close attention I guess... Just having fun selling... I am only 402.01 away from $15000!!!!!!! I have 2 cooking show and one catalog show to close yet this month and one catty from Jan so I'm thinking I'll make it... What a surprise blessing from God! Thanks for posting you success... it made me check out my own status... I'm in shock! :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

God is good!

jrstephens said:
OMGoodness! I forgot about seeing my name in print!!!!:D Oh Harriet, you just made me even happier!!!

Since I hit it this month it will be in next month's right?

I think so, but don't quote me. Whatever CN they post the February show info it will be in.:)

quiverfull7 said:

You should hit it if all shows are even mininum! I sure hope you do it at your next show!:D :D By the way early congratulations to you!!!!!!!

I just had to share as well... I submitted a show this weekend that got me to $15,000! I am so excited. It took me a year and 20 shows, but I made it.

Does anyone know if the 2% raise is effective on the show that got me to the $15,000 or does it start after that?

Also, Congratulations Jennifer! :p

Congratulations Tiffani! The raise is effective the month after you reach the $15,000.

pamperedtiffani said:
I just had to share as well... I submitted a show this weekend that got me to $15,000! I am so excited. It took me a year and 20 shows, but I made it.

Does anyone know if the 2% raise is effective on the show that got me to the $15,000 or does it start after that?

Also, Congratulations Jennifer! :p

Congrats Tiffany! We can enjoy our raises together!

Just think of all the names we will recognize when it hits the CN!!!!!!!

I called HO. They said my name should be in the April CN b/c the March has already gone out.

I asked when the raise would take effect. And they said the following month, so, mine will be March 1st. No raise on the show I submitted last night - no big deal. She did say that my Feb Fundraiser if i wait an submit it March 1 even though it is a Feb show it will go under the raise. It takes effect on shows and orders submitted the following month the career sales is reached.

We have until March 5th to submit Feb shows for double points right? B/c I do not want to loose double points by waiting until March 1 to submit for the raise. Well, it really depends on high the sales are if it will really make a difference. I am suppose to get it today or tomorrow.

Yes, we have until March 5 to submit for double points. So if I were you, I'd submit that puppy on March 1 and get the double points AND the extra commission!

Wow, what a reward that would be Jennifer!

Well I still have some shows to close and I just 15K too - Should I wait until Thursday to submit them??? It's over $1000 between the two shows

That's what I would do. Might as well work the system. :)

This is so exciting! I am so happy for you.

I am still in shock after the year I have had - I was in another direct sales business many years ago and this is so much more fun

Will I lose out on earning the dishclothes if I don't submit by tomorrow??? These will be my first 500+ shows this month

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jenniferknapp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Pampered Jean