• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$15,000 in Career Sales Necklace

In summary, the FedEx man came today and brought me the necklace for my Consultant who just hit $15,000 in career sales last month. The necklace is very pretty, and I really wish I had one! I am really looking forward to presenting it to her at our meeting next month. I got one yesterday for one of my consultants too. It is pretty - I like it better than the silver whisk (I have never worn that). I wonder if we will be able to buy it? I highly doubt we'll be able to buy it.
ChefLisa
The FedEx man came today and brought me the necklace for my Consultant who just hit $15,000 in career sales last month.

The necklace is very pretty! I really wish I had one! I am really looking forward to presenting it to her at our meeting next month.

I got one yesterday for for one of my consultants too. It is pretty - I like it better than the silver whisk (I have never worn that). I wonder if we will be able to buy it?

I highly doubt we'll be able to buy it. We couldn't buy the whisk. Well, that's not totally true - you could buy a replacement one but they were pricy.

Post a pic! Post a pic!! I wanna seeeee!!!

that's awesome!! I can't wait for one of my girls to reach it. One of mine have reached the whisk but it'll be awhile for another one.

It is pretty...very delicate looking. (I'd post a photo for you Carolyn, but that means I'd have to find my camera.:rolleyes:)

here's a photo:
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/lindachild/001-5.jpg

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/lindachild/003-2.jpg

I like it!

how pretty! I want one too!

it's very pretty! I want one too!

I like it too! Thanks for posting the pics!

Oooo! Very nice! I like the chain! I think I will be presenting one soon so I can't wait to see it! Maybe they will let us get one...you know, like the TPC ring...for a mere 100 gazillion dollars you can switch!:p

baychef said:
Oooo! Very nice! I like the chain! I think I will be presenting one soon so I can't wait to see it! Maybe they will let us get one...you know, like the TPC ring...for a mere 100 gazillion dollars you can switch!:p
I would like one but I don't want to give up my whisk. I don't wear it but it is something you can't get now.

I think we should get one at 200,000 career sales! (said because that's what I'm really close to. :p )

No, $400,000 because I am at $357,322.28!!

I like it too!!

baychef said:
No, $400,000 because I am at $357,322.28!!

Okay how about for everyone who hit $50,000 - in other words we all get one at the career club lunch! ...dream on.

Related to $15,000 in Career Sales Necklace

What is the "$15,000 in Career Sales Necklace?"

The "$15,000 in Career Sales Necklace" is a recognition award given to Pampered Chef consultants who achieve $15,000 or more in career sales.

How can I earn the "$15,000 in Career Sales Necklace?"

To earn the "$15,000 in Career Sales Necklace," you must reach $15,000 or more in total sales throughout your career as a Pampered Chef consultant. This includes both online and in-person sales.

Do I have to be a certain rank to receive the "$15,000 in Career Sales Necklace?"

No, you do not have to be a certain rank to receive the "$15,000 in Career Sales Necklace." As long as you have achieved $15,000 or more in career sales, you are eligible for this recognition award.

Can I receive multiple "$15,000 in Career Sales Necklaces?"

Yes, you can receive multiple "$15,000 in Career Sales Necklaces" as you continue to achieve $15,000 or more in career sales. Each time you reach this milestone, you will receive a new necklace to showcase your success.

Is the "$15,000 in Career Sales Necklace" customizable?

No, the "$15,000 in Career Sales Necklace" is not customizable. It is a standard recognition award given to all Pampered Chef consultants who reach $15,000 or more in career sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Zesepywossy
Replies
Views
kristina16marie