• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Silver Hat Charm for $15,000 in Sales - Where Does It Go?

In summary, the Silver Hat Necklace for $15,000 in career sales is given to the director and is shipped after the 10th of the following month. It can take several weeks to arrive and may come as a keychain instead of a necklace for male consultants. The consultant's downline may also receive the charm if they have a Team Leader above them.
jwpamp
Does anyone know if the Silver Hat Necklace for the $15,000 in career sales comes to us or go to the consultant?

I have a consultant who hit the $15,000 about 2 weeks ago and I haven't received the charm yet. Meeting is next week....I will call HO in the morning, but just wondering if anyone here knows?

The one for my consultant came to me. Seems like it took several weeks though.

I had one come to me as well (along with a phone call from HO apologizing for it being over two months late!)

Does it go to the director or the Team Leader? I have a down line who has a Team Leader above her. The Team Leader of this consultant is my first line.

She hit it last month and I know will be looking for it (probably tomorrow night!).

I know this thread is a couple years old, but wondered if anyone has recent experience with how fast these ship out? The director still gets it right?
I had someone reach $15K in mid April and wondering when this will come. I can call HO - just thought I'd check here too.

Thanks!

It seems like the shipping happens after the 10th of the next month when all #'s are final. And yes it comes to the director...

almondfarm said:
It seems like the shipping happens after the 10th of the next month when all #'s are final. And yes it comes to the director...

Thats right. Comes to director, shipped after the 10th of the month.

it takes a while... i presented one last month that took over a month to get to me

Thanks for all of the replies. I just got my consultant's necklace today. Just thought I'd post for anyone else checking this later. I had called HO earlier too and they said they process/ship after the 10th normally. It came by mail USPS.

Got mine a few days ago...but it's for a man and it's not a necklace, it's a keychain with the hat charm.

Janice -thanks for letting me know it was a keychain for a man....I am so happy. I have one of my guys who will be hitting his $15K this month - and I was wondering about the "necklace"....so glad to know it is a keychain!

Related to Silver Hat Charm for $15,000 in Sales - Where Does It Go?

1. What material is the Silver Hat Charm Necklace made of?

The Silver Hat Charm Necklace is made of high-quality silver alloy, which is durable and tarnish-resistant.

2. Is the chain of the necklace adjustable?

Yes, the chain of the Silver Hat Charm Necklace is adjustable, allowing you to customize the length to your preference.

3. Can the charm be removed from the necklace?

Yes, the charm of the Silver Hat Charm Necklace can be easily removed from the chain, making it versatile to wear with or without the charm.

4. Is this necklace suitable for everyday wear?

Yes, the Silver Hat Charm Necklace is perfect for everyday wear. It is lightweight and comfortable to wear, and the silver material makes it suitable for any occasion.

5. How should I clean and maintain the Silver Hat Charm Necklace?

To keep the Silver Hat Charm Necklace looking its best, it is recommended to clean it with a soft cloth and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, and store it in a jewelry box or pouch when not wearing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kim1711
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefNic
Replies