• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Received My Silver Whisk Tonight.

In summary, Stacie earned her silver whisk for selling $15,000 in career sales, and hung it on a chain from her rearview mirror. Diane, sorry you lost yours, and congrats to Stacie for earning hers.
StacieB
Gold Member
I had my cluster meeting tonight and I received the silver whisk for reaching $15,000 in career sales. I am also in CN so that is exciting. What does everyone do with their whisk? Wear it on a necklace, on the Chef's hat, or leave it in the box?

My director has hers on a necklace and it is so pretty!

yeah congrats

Congratulations! Mine fell down the heater register:grumpy:. And it happened the night I got it:mad:

oh ya and congrats! LOL :)

Stacie, congrats! I hope to be receiving mine soon!

Diane, sorry you lost yours! (Sounds like something I would do...LOL)
Is there any way you can get another one??

I have mine on my charm holder with the other charms that I have earned. I think I may need to start wearing it on a chain as a necklace to pc shows though!

Stacie - good question. I don't wear silver very often at all (only own one necklace, a bracelet and a ring) and I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. I was actually thinking about either adding it to the charms we got at conference this year or putting it on my key chain... ooooo... maybe on my badge at work!

pcchris said:

When I got the whisk (four or five five years ago), to be honest, it didn't mean that much to me. My director's not into the charms at all, and she never really made a big deal out of it (mailed it to me in an envelope with just a little note saying this is what you get for hitting $15,000), so I didn't really care. Plus, I was just doing PC as a hobby (just enough to stay active). Now that I'm more into PC I do wish I had it. When I become director I can probably order myself one???? Might be a few more years - LOL!:D

pcchris said:

When I got the whisk (four or five years ago), to be honest, it didn't mean that much to me. My director's not into the charms at all, and she never really made a big deal out of it (mailed it to me in an envelope with just a little note saying this is what you get for hitting $15,000), so I didn't really care. Plus, I was just doing PC as a hobby (just enough to stay active). Now that I'm more into PC I do wish I had it. When I become director I can probably order myself one???? Might be a few more years - LOL!:D

Congratulations!

Congratulations Stacie, and to answer your question, I have mine on my necklace. It actually worked out well I used to only wear gold but my mom went on a cruise and bought me a silver necklace with a sapphire on it so I just put it on there. When I hit $15,000 my director makes a big deal about it and then she tells everyone about the raise that you get at $15,000 and I just kept saying, "and a silver whisk" That is what I was most excited about. LOL.

I have mine hanging on a chain from my rearview mirror, along with a silver cross. I hang it there to symbolize two very important parts of my life- being a Christian and PC.

HTH

BTW- My Director makes a BIG deal out of it at our meeting when you earn your whisk!

When I earned mine I added it to a charm holder that I had. When I earned the GOLD whisk for promoting to director one of my DOWNline gave me a chain to put it on.

When one of my team earns the $15,000 career sales silver whisk I present it to them at the meeting on a silver chain that I gift them. I make a big deal about it - it IS a big deal!

When someone on my team promotes to Director I plan on making it a very big deal - a chain for the charm, flowers, etc., etc.

And do check with HO about getting it replaced if you lost yours. They can see that you did earn it and will let you buy a replacement.

Last edited:
I got a chain for my charm, and do wear it...I also use the chain for other things...hehehehe.

As far as missing your charm, I would call HO. Someone in our cluster lost hers, and I swear she was able to replace it (she had to pay for it though). If it's something that means something to you, it's worth looking into at least.

HTH...SIID!

Thanks all!!!

Ok... I am so excited. I just hit 15K this month and has NO idea I would be getting this!!!

PCJenni said:
Ok... I am so excited. I just hit 15K this month and has NO idea I would be getting this!!!
Yep! You will get the whisk, along with a TEN PERCENT RAISE!!
(You were making a minimum of 20% commission, get a 2% raise in commission to a minimum of 22% commission = ten percent raise!)
What other company is consistantly giving out a raise of that size? Not many in my area, that is sure!

**I tell people that I earned my 10% raise so it is easier for them to see HOW BIG a 2% commission raise is...not to be sneaky!

I am going to be getting my whisk on Monday. I am very excited about it. I think I will probably treat myself to a silver chain to put it on. I usually only wear gold, but I'm ready for a bit of a change.

I agree about calling the increase in commission a 10% raise. I have worked a couple of professional type jobs as an accountant and only got between 2 and 5% annual raises. The other thing, I never had such a direct effect on my pay. I would get an increase based on my performance, but it was all subjective to how my supervisor valued my work. I got this increase completely because of what I did, nothing to be subjective about!

Congratulations!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Congrats on reaching $15K! I wear mine on a silver chain. My director gives a silver chain as a gift when she presents the charm to people who earn it - one of my recruits just got hers this past summer - very exciting!! :)

I 'm getting there...after 12 months I'm at 12K...hope to make it by Christmas!

KellyTheChef said:
Yep! You will get the whisk, along with a TEN PERCENT RAISE!!
(You were making a minimum of 20% commission, get a 2% raise in commission to a minimum of 22% commission = ten percent raise!)
What other company is consistantly giving out a raise of that size? Not many in my area, that is sure!

**I tell people that I earned my 10% raise so it is easier for them to see HOW BIG a 2% commission raise is...not to be sneaky!
What a great way of looking at the raise. It's so true!

Forgot

Congratulations Stacie!:thumbup:

For you GOLD lovers....
Directors get a GOLD WHISK CHARM...

Keep pluggin' along!!
:)

My director SAID she sent it(I'm hospitality)...I never got it...funny...she's no longer a director, My SED had to call HO to get me one...I wore it on a silver chain, until the fragile chain broke! now it's on my other charm holders on my apron.

I definitely got more questions asked about it when it was around my neck. It sorta gets lost amongst the other charms on my apron...I should put it back on a chain!

1. What is the Silver Whisk and how do I receive it?

The Silver Whisk is an exclusive reward for top-performing Pampered Chef consultants. It is awarded based on sales and leadership achievements. If you have received your Silver Whisk, congratulations on your hard work and success!

2. Can you tell me more about the Silver Whisk recognition program?

The Silver Whisk is part of our Pampered Chef recognition program, which celebrates consultants who have shown exceptional performance and leadership. The program includes various levels of recognition, including the Silver Whisk, for those who have reached significant milestones in their Pampered Chef journey.

3. What are the benefits of receiving the Silver Whisk?

Receiving the Silver Whisk is a great honor and a symbol of your hard work and dedication. It comes with a variety of benefits, including exclusive training opportunities, access to special events, and recognition among your peers and customers.

4. How often is the Silver Whisk awarded?

The Silver Whisk is awarded on a quarterly basis to consultants who have met the sales and leadership criteria during that period. This allows for more consultants to have the opportunity to earn this prestigious recognition.

5. How can I learn more about the Silver Whisk and other recognition programs at Pampered Chef?

You can find more information about the Silver Whisk and our other recognition programs on our Pampered Chef website or by contacting your upline or consultant support. We are always happy to celebrate the achievements of our consultants and help you reach your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchris
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann