• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got My Whisk in the Mail Today!

Congrats! When did you hit $15K? I hit $15K in the beginning of March, so hopefully I'll get my whisk soon too!
jrstephens
Yahoo!! My silver necklace is waiting for it at home. I will be wearing it tomorrow!! Or tonight!:D

Have the rest of you that just hit $15K got yours?

My director also sent me the letter she got from HO with the whisk.

Congrats... I am not even close to it right now... But I have only been doing this a year... but I went inactive and lost $5 K in sales at the beginng of the year.... so I had to start over...

mommyhugz1978 said:
Congrats... I am not even close to it right now... But I have only been doing this a year... but I went inactive and lost $5 K in sales at the beginng of the year.... so I had to start over...

You will get there Leah!

I am 2.5 years in and will earn mine in April hopefully- I went inactive and started over too! I can't wait to get my whisk! Do they ship to the director? What if I am a director by then?

Congratulations!

gilliandanielle said:
I am 2.5 years in and will earn mine in April hopefully- I went inactive and started over too! I can't wait to get my whisk! Do they ship to the director? What if I am a director by then?
Even if you are a director it is sent to your director so she can present it to you - ideally at a team meeting.

gilliandanielle said:

Mine went to my Director but I would think if you were a Director then it would go to you, But of course, that is jsut my thoughts.

Well I got one recurit and several recurit leads.... so their is hope for me yet..... and I have had a super Feb & March this year.... so I am really excited about my business.

Congrats enjoy the whisk.

Congratulations!!That is great!! When did you hit 15K? I hit 15K in the beginning of March, so hopefully I'll get my whisk soon too! :D

jrstephens said:
Yahoo!! My silver necklace is waiting for it at home. I will be wearing it tomorrow!! Or tonight!:D

jrstephens said:

That is wonderful Jennifer! So happy for you and know how hard you worked to get it!

Related to I Got My Whisk in the Mail Today!

1. What is "I Got My Whisk in the Mail Today!"?

"I Got My Whisk in the Mail Today!" is a popular phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to announce the arrival of their starter kit, which includes a whisk as one of the essential tools for cooking and baking.

2. How do I receive my "I Got My Whisk in the Mail Today!" starter kit?

Your "I Got My Whisk in the Mail Today!" starter kit will be shipped directly to your preferred address after you sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant. You can expect to receive it within 5-7 business days.

3. What is included in the "I Got My Whisk in the Mail Today!" starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, including the iconic whisk, as well as catalogs, training materials, and business supplies to help you get started as a consultant.

4. Can I customize my "I Got My Whisk in the Mail Today!" starter kit?

Unfortunately, the "I Got My Whisk in the Mail Today!" starter kit cannot be customized. However, it is designed to provide you with a great selection of products and resources to begin your Pampered Chef journey.

5. Do I have to pay for my "I Got My Whisk in the Mail Today!" starter kit?

Yes, there is a one-time fee for the "I Got My Whisk in the Mail Today!" starter kit. However, this fee also includes your consultant membership, which allows you to earn commission and discounts on Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefNic
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • cathyskitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies