1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I never got an e-mail today about my commission and it wasn't

1. erinyourpclady

erinyourpclady Veteran Member Gold Member

I never got an e-mail today about my commission and it wasn't deposited. It does show on CC though......
    Maybe because of the holiday I won't be paid until tomorrow? So any military wives with NFCU let me know if y'all got paid will you...

TIA~

2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Re: Hmmmmm....

My e-mail showed up about 4-5 hours ago. The pending deposit is showing on NFCU's web page, but it won't be processed until midnight their time, which is 2pm (on the 9th) for me.

Sep 8, 2009
  3. erinyourpclady

It was in there is morning but man oh man that was weird. It has never been that "late" before..........

4. Sheila

It doesn't normally show up in my account until midnight NFCU time. I didn't check at 2PM (Japan time) ... it's 8PM now here & it's there. ;)

Sep 9, 2009
  5. erinyourpclady

Yeah I remember that from being there but it is usually in my account no later then 2 ON payday. No worries though as it is there!! LOL!!

6. Jen1409

Jen1409 Member

I just have to add that I hate NFCU, granted they have gotten better but I still dislike them!

Sep 9, 2009
  7. Sheila

LOL I hate having to drive 15 min's to another base to make a deposit!

Sep 9, 2009
  8. Jen1409

Jen1409 Member

When we were stationed in Kittery Maine on the Navy Shipyard there wasn't even a NFCU on the base, closest one was up past Portland or Groton. We use NFCU to deposit checks now and use USAA for our primary checking account. Plus you can use pending deposits while they are pending :)

Sep 9, 2009
  9. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky Advanced Member

I STILL haven't received my commission! It's not even pending in my account. Ugh, this is odd....

Sep 9, 2009
  10. erinyourpclady

Jen.....I only use NFCU for PC. USAA is our main and BTW...you can deposit online with them! The only account we will have at NFCU after next spring (when we pay off our VISA-THANKS Dave Ramsey!!!) will be my PC account.

Sorry Caressa....just be glad to know you were/are not the only one!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted