• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Never Got an E-Mail Today About My Commission and It Wasn't

In summary, according to the conversation, the individual has not received their commission as of yet, and it is not yet pending in their account.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
I never got an e-mail today about my commission and it wasn't deposited. It does show on CC though......
Maybe because of the holiday I won't be paid until tomorrow? So any military wives with NFCU let me know if y'all got paid will you...

TIA~

Re: Hmmmmm....My e-mail showed up about 4-5 hours ago. The pending deposit is showing on NFCU's web page, but it won't be processed until midnight their time, which is 2pm (on the 9th) for me.

Re: Hmmmmm....It was in there is morning but man oh man that was weird. It has never been that "late" before..........

Re: Hmmmmm....It doesn't normally show up in my account until midnight NFCU time. I didn't check at 2PM (Japan time) ... it's 8PM now here & it's there. ;)

Re: Hmmmmm....Yeah I remember that from being there but it is usually in my account no later then 2 ON payday. No worries though as it is there!! LOL!!

Re: Hmmmmm....I just have to add that I hate NFCU, granted they have gotten better but I still dislike them!

Re: Hmmmmm....LOL I hate having to drive 15 min's to another base to make a deposit!

Re: Hmmmmm....When we were stationed in Kittery Maine on the Navy Shipyard there wasn't even a NFCU on the base, closest one was up past Portland or Groton. We use NFCU to deposit checks now and use USAA for our primary checking account. Plus you can use pending deposits while they are pending :)

Re: Hmmmmm....I STILL haven't received my commission! It's not even pending in my account. Ugh, this is odd....

Re: Hmmmmm....Jen.....I only use NFCU for PC. USAA is our main and BTW...you can deposit online with them! The only account we will have at NFCU after next spring (when we pay off our VISA-THANKS Dave Ramsey!!!) will be my PC account.Sorry Caressa....just be glad to know you were/are not the only one!

1. Why haven't I received an email about my commission today?

There could be several reasons why you haven't received an email about your commission today. It's possible that there was a delay in the system or that the email was sent to your spam folder. It's also possible that there was an error with your email address on file. We recommend checking your spam folder and ensuring that your email address is correct in our system.

2. How often do I receive emails about my commissions?

The frequency of commission emails depends on the specific commission structure and policies of your company or organization. Some may send emails daily, while others may send them weekly or monthly. If you are concerned about not receiving emails regularly, we recommend reaching out to your company's HR or commission department for more information.

3. Can I access my commission information without receiving an email?

Yes, you may be able to access your commission information through a different platform or portal, such as a company intranet or online commission tracking system. If you are unsure of how to access this information, we recommend reaching out to your company's HR or commission department for assistance.

4. What should I do if I consistently do not receive commission emails?

If you consistently do not receive commission emails, we recommend first checking your spam folder and ensuring your email address is correct in our system. If the issue persists, we recommend reaching out to your company's HR or commission department for further assistance.

5. Can I receive commission notifications through a different method besides email?

It depends on the policies and systems in place at your company or organization. Some may offer alternative methods of receiving commission notifications, such as text messages or paper statements. We recommend checking with your company's HR or commission department for more information on available options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andrealynne719
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
andrealynne719
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefsteph07