• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yesss, the Extra Touch Pays off

In summary, "Yesss, the Extra Touch Pays off" is a promotional campaign from Pampered Chef that encourages consultants to provide exceptional customer service by adding a personal touch to interactions with clients. This can benefit consultants by building stronger relationships with clients, leading to increased sales, repeat business, and positive word-of-mouth recommendations. Some examples of "the Extra Touch" include handwritten notes, personalized recommendations, and follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction. Consultants can receive recognition and rewards for participating in this campaign. To incorporate "the Extra Touch" into a Pampered Chef business, consultants can get to know their clients, actively listen to their feedback, and attend training and workshops offered by the company.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
I'm doing the happy dance. I had an HO lead online order this summer for $165 incl. the DCB. Thankfully she provided an address and e-mail. I sent the DCB baker recipes along with a note saying "next time you want to order over $150, let me know and you'll get a discount" and I added her to my e-mail list. Got an e-mail from her today requesting a show in Nov. for holiday shopping. It's great to have a host who really WANTS to do a show!

This helps offset the very few leads that I got at the Home & Garden show over 3 days this weekend. Won't be doing that booth again.

good for you. customer care does make a difference. send that story off to HO - sure they'd love to share it.

Congrats on the great lead!

How do you qualify for online order leads? I got an order this week from someone I don't recognize, but I also didn't think I qualified for these leads.

pattikake said:
How do you qualify for online order leads? I got an order this week from someone I don't recognize, but I also didn't think I qualified for these leads.

You have to be a TL, have sales of $1250 3 out of the 4 previous months and 1 recruit within the same timeline. You can see if you are eligible by checking the box on the upper right side of CC's corner main page.

That's what I thought - I'm not eligible .. so this must mean this person found my website somehow!! I'm in Vermont, she's in Florida!

What is "Yesss, the Extra Touch Pays off"?

"Yesss, the Extra Touch Pays off" is a promotional campaign from Pampered Chef that encourages consultants to go above and beyond in providing exceptional customer service. It emphasizes the importance of adding a personal touch to interactions with clients.

How does "Yesss, the Extra Touch Pays off" benefit consultants?

By focusing on providing excellent customer service and personalizing interactions, consultants can build stronger relationships with their clients. This can lead to increased sales, repeat business, and positive word-of-mouth recommendations.

What are some examples of "the Extra Touch" that consultants can use?

Some examples of "the Extra Touch" include taking the time to handwrite personal notes or thank you cards, offering personalized recommendations based on the client's needs, and following up to ensure customer satisfaction.

Do consultants receive any recognition for participating in this campaign?

Yes, Pampered Chef recognizes and rewards consultants who go above and beyond in providing exceptional customer service. This can include bonuses, incentives, and special recognition at company events.

How can I incorporate "the Extra Touch" into my Pampered Chef business?

You can start by getting to know your clients and their needs, actively listening to their feedback, and finding ways to personalize your interactions with them. You can also attend training and workshops offered by Pampered Chef to learn more about providing exceptional customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedharriet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies