1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Yesss, the extra touch pays off

1. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm doing the happy dance. I had an HO lead online order this summer for $165 incl. the DCB. Thankfully she provided an address and e-mail. I sent the DCB baker recipes along with a note saying "next time you want to order over $150, let me know and you'll get a discount" and I added her to my e-mail list. Got an e-mail from her today requesting a show in Nov. for holiday shopping. It's great to have a host who really WANTS to do a show!

This helps offset the very few leads that I got at the Home & Garden show over 3 days this weekend. Won't be doing that booth again.

Oct 21, 2009
  2. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

good for you. customer care does make a difference. send that story off to HO - sure they'd love to share it.

Oct 21, 2009
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Congrats on the great lead!

Oct 21, 2009
  4. pattikake

pattikake Member

How do you qualify for online order leads? I got an order this week from someone I don't recognize, but I also didn't think I qualified for these leads.

Oct 22, 2009
  5. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

You have to be a TL, have sales of $1250 3 out of the 4 previous months and 1 recruit within the same timeline. You can see if you are eligible by checking the box on the upper right side of CC's corner main page.

Oct 22, 2009
  6. pattikake

pattikake Member

That's what I thought - I'm not eligible .. so this must mean this person found my website somehow!! I'm in Vermont, she's in Florida!

Oct 22, 2009
Have something to add?