• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did They Discontinue Silver/Gold Whisk for Consultants?

In summary, the Silver/Gold Whisk for Consultants has been discontinued due to low demand and to make room for new and updated products in the Pampered Chef catalog. It is no longer available for purchase through the company or any other retailers. However, there are similar whisks in different colors and sizes that can be used for similar purposes. There are currently no plans to bring back the Silver/Gold Whisk for Consultants, but it may potentially make a comeback in the future as the company continues to evaluate and update its product offerings.
finley1991
It's still listed in the policies that consultants will get the silver whisk when they hit $15k in career sales but for some reason I'm thinking that they discontinued that and the gold whisk for promoting to director. I don't know why I think that though... did I dream it? I can't find anything in my notes but think it's a recent change... can anyone help me clear my head on this? TIA! :)

Yes, they are changing all that jewelry--announced at leadership.$15k is now a SS chef's hat pendant with chain.Director and above jewelry is now Chef's Hat pins with different color stones.

Thanks Deb! I knew I heard something about it!!!!!

Deb... do you remember when the change takes place?

finley1991 said:
Deb... do you remember when the change takes place?

Nope! Maybe it's in the SE CN?

The Special Edition CN says the new $15K necklace award begins shipping in March. The director gold whisk and bar will retire April 1st and the new pins will take effect May 1st with May through July promotes receiving their pin at National Conference. I had my first Director promote on January 1st, and I received her gold whisk earlier this month, so I know that right now, they are still receiving those.

Thank you! I searched on Consultant's Corner in the search box but it didn't come up... I really appreciate the help!!!!

Me again... and I actually did look for the answer and couldn't find it... please direct me to it if you know the answer to this... will HO send the necklace to the director or straight to the consultant?

What is the status of the Silver/Gold Whisk for Consultants?

The Silver/Gold Whisk for Consultants has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef.

Why was the Silver/Gold Whisk for Consultants discontinued?

The Silver/Gold Whisk for Consultants was discontinued due to low demand and to make room for new and updated products in our catalog.

Can I still purchase the Silver/Gold Whisk for Consultants anywhere?

No, the Silver/Gold Whisk for Consultants is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef or any other retailers.

Are there any similar products available?

Yes, we offer a variety of whisks in different colors and sizes that can be used for similar purposes as the Silver/Gold Whisk for Consultants.

Will the Silver/Gold Whisk for Consultants ever be brought back?

At this time, we have no plans to bring back the Silver/Gold Whisk for Consultants. However, we are always evaluating and updating our product offerings, so it is possible it may make a comeback in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Nanisu