1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Question for Canadian Consultants

1. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

I know I SHOULD know this but can't remember AND can't find it anywhere on CC or in my Recipe for Success. I even asked my director and she came up with two different answers same as I did - and she's been doing this seven years!!

Question is: How much in commissionable sales does a recruit have to have to become 'qualified'? I know it used to be 6 shows or ___$ but now it's $ shows or ___$ but what is the dollar amount? I thought it was $1250 but then I thought NO that's in the US so I think it's $1500 but I can't remember.

My director has just come back from National Conference in the US (she was one of the lucky 15 that went from Canada) and she first said $1250 as well. I said No that's the US and then she said maybe $1500 then. Why, oh why can't we remember?...LOL

P.S. Also, besides my 2% raise at $20,000 in sales do I get anything like a pin or something? I saw it mentioned a silver whisk but my director hasn't been in contact with me for the last couple of weeks and we didn't have a July meeting due to conference. It was just before conference that I earned mine and unfortunately today was the first cluster meeting I've had to miss since I joined due to family from Alberta dropping in onroute to the US for business.

Aug 7, 2005
  2. PamperedEsther

PamperedEsther Member

Qualified Recruits

have completed their 6 shows OR have submitted $1500 in sales. My average is $700, but my cluster average per show in this area is $500 - 600, so recruits can easily qualify with 2-3 shows! I think the change is great for consultants who are willing to work hard from the get go & work on their host coaching.

Esther

3. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

Effective March 1st, 2005 the definition of a qualfied recruit is :
    A new Consultant is qualified when he/she submits $1,500 in commissionable sales or submits 4 qualified shows ($200 in commissionable guest sales), which ever comes first.
    I've also attached a copy of "Definition of a Qualified Recruit" from Consultant's Corner.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2005
    Aug 7, 2005
  4. Recognition for $20,000 in sales

Jodi, in Canada, once you have reached $20,000 in sales, your Director will present you with a Silver Whisk Charm.
    I am glad to see several Canadian PC consultants on this site!..it's wonderful to read the responses from our US PC consultants as well!

Have something to add?