• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Blitz - Canadian Consultants?

will be there to receive your calls from January 22nd to January 24th. You will be entered into a draw for a free Grilling or Salads cookbook for every 4 bookings you make during this time.
finley1991
I think I remember a while back some of the Canadian consultants posting their results about calling recruits leads during a recruiting blitz? Am I remembering this right?

My question is (if I am remembering right!) is this something your home office set up or what it done with your directors?

Thanks for your help! :)

Yes, our head office set aside one day where you got on the phone and for every booking you rec'd, you called HO and were entered into a draw. I unfortunately couldn't participate because I had a show that evening (and I worked during the day), so I did a booking blitz of my own... told my guests at the show that who ever booked a show would be entered into a draw for a free Grilling or Salads cookbook. Got 2 bookings out of it.

Sometimes our Directors do set this kind of thing up. Once, my Director and some of us "newbies" at the time all met. We all got on our phones and did 30 minutes of calling. She did it on a points basis, 1 point for a message, 2 points for a "live" call and 3 points for a booking, I think. It was fun (and I won! :)

Thanks! :)

Here's what the original email from HO said...

Join the Booking Blitz on January 22nd! We love giving away prizes and we
want to reward you with something special for taking the initiative and
boosting your Show schedule!

As soon as you have at least 4 NEW Show dates for February and/or March, call the Canadian Sales Office.

Call the Canadian Sales Office on January 22nd from 10 am ET to 10 pm ET at (XXX) XXX-XXXX. Your Canadian Sales Team will be there to receive your calls.

All we need from you is 4 Show Dates and the 4 Hosts names for those Shows. You may call in each time you have 4 NEW Bookings.

Every 12th caller is a WINNER!!!

Good Luck! We look forward to answering your calls on January 22nd!

Your Canadian Sales Team

Hi there! You are correct, there was a recruiting blitz in Canada a while back where consultants were encouraged to call their leads and reach out to potential recruits. This was organized by our home office and our directors also played a big role in supporting and encouraging us during the blitz. It was a great opportunity to connect with potential recruits and share the amazing benefits of joining our team. I highly recommend participating in any future recruiting blitzes, as they can be very effective in growing your team. Let me know if you have any other questions, happy to help! :)

What is Recruiting Blitz - Canadian Consultants?

Recruiting Blitz - Canadian Consultants is a specialized recruitment agency that focuses on helping Canadian companies find top talent for their businesses. We work closely with our clients to understand their unique needs and provide personalized recruitment solutions.

How does Recruiting Blitz - Canadian Consultants differ from other recruitment agencies?

Recruiting Blitz - Canadian Consultants has a team of experienced recruiters who have a deep understanding of the Canadian job market and industry-specific knowledge. We also have a wide network of qualified candidates, allowing us to find the best match for our clients quickly and efficiently.

What industries does Recruiting Blitz - Canadian Consultants specialize in?

Recruiting Blitz - Canadian Consultants specializes in a variety of industries, including but not limited to technology, finance, healthcare, retail, and manufacturing. We have experience working with companies of all sizes, from startups to large corporations.

How does Recruiting Blitz - Canadian Consultants find and screen candidates?

At Recruiting Blitz - Canadian Consultants, we use a combination of traditional and modern recruitment methods to find top talent for our clients. This includes sourcing from our extensive database, job postings, social media, and networking events. We also have a rigorous screening process that includes interviews, reference checks, and skills assessments.

What sets Recruiting Blitz - Canadian Consultants apart from other recruitment agencies?

Recruiting Blitz - Canadian Consultants is committed to providing exceptional service to both our clients and candidates. We take the time to understand our clients' needs and culture to ensure we find the best fit. We also prioritize building long-term relationships with our clients and candidates, rather than just filling positions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oracle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • missyciccolella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • minersmix