• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Broken Lid, Online Adj. for Just the Lid?

In summary, if you have a broken lid, you can do an adjustment and enter the replacement part code to get a new one sent to you. You can do this through your consultant dashboard or by emailing our customer service team.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have someone with a broken Small batter bowl lid (it arrived that way). I remember someone posting a while ago about how if it's just the lid of something that is broken, you can just do an adj. and put the replacement part code in. Am I remembering that right? Am I able to do that? How exactly do I do it? Do I just enter in the item # in the blank box where it says to enter something that wasn't listed?

Do the adjustment in an email so you can be more specific. It takes a little longer for them to process it that way but at least she wouldn't have to send the bowl back.

Normally I'd call for that but we all know how the phones have been lately.

What I mentioned in my first post ended up working. I just entered in the code for a replacement lid and then it showed up and continued with asking for the reason of replacement just like it normally would. I got the confirmation e-mail and everything. It's also nice, because it's in the 30 days, so my host doesn't have to worry about sending back the broken lid. I told her to hang onto it until the replacement arrives, just in case, though.

I just had a small lid replaced also for the same reason. I am thinking it may because of the freezing weather or something. But I did mine via email and they told my host to go ahead and throw it away. That was nice :)

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your Small batter bowl lid arrived broken. You are correct, if it's just a lid that is broken, you can do an adjustment and enter the replacement part code. To do this, go to your consultant dashboard and select "Adjustments" from the menu. Then, click on "New Adjustment" and select "Replace Missing or Damaged Product." From there, you can enter the item number of the replacement lid in the "Replacement Product" field. If you have any trouble with this, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for assistance. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Related to Broken Lid, Online Adj. for Just the Lid?

What is "Broken Lid, Online Adj. for Just the Lid"?

"Broken Lid, Online Adj. for Just the Lid" is a service that allows users to easily replace a broken lid for various products by ordering a new one online.

How does "Broken Lid, Online Adj. for Just the Lid" work?

First, the user must identify the specific product and model number of the broken lid. Then, they can order a replacement lid through our website and have it shipped directly to their home. The new lid will be easily adjustable to fit their product perfectly.

Can "Broken Lid, Online Adj. for Just the Lid" replace lids for any product?

Our service is designed to replace lids for a wide range of products, including kitchenware, household items, and more. However, we may not have replacements available for every single product on the market.

How long does it take to receive a replacement lid from "Broken Lid, Online Adj. for Just the Lid"?

The shipping time for replacement lids may vary depending on your location, but we strive to have them delivered within 3-5 business days.

Can I return a replacement lid if it does not fit my product?

Yes, we offer a 30-day return policy for all replacement lids. If the lid does not fit your product, you can return it for a full refund or exchange it for a different size or model.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • taterbug