1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Small batter bowl lid not fitting snug

1. meganmcg

meganmcg Member

A good friend of mine has the small batter bowl and the lid doesn't not fit snug as compared to how the lids fit on the large bowl. Has anyone else had this problem?

And since I'm a newbie....can I do a product replacement for the lid for her even though it wasn't purchased at one of my shows? Would she need to have the receipt still?

Thanks so much!

Megan

Apr 23, 2009
  2. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

Before replacing it, it has been noted on CS that if you put lids in the dishwasher they sometimes come out fitting better. You can do a replacement from someone else's show for them. Yes, hopefully she has the receipt. Otherwise, work with HO with what info you have (host, consultant, state, date, item number).

Apr 23, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

If she's had it long enough, it doesn't matter if she has the receipt, because it wouldn't be under warranty any more.

But you can always order replacement lids - replacement part orders are under non-commissioned orders. I think it's $2 for a replacement lid, plus tax. No shipping on replacement parts.

Apr 23, 2009
  4. meganmcg

meganmcg Member

OK, thanks for the info! I'll have her try the dishwasher thing first and if that doesn't work I'll just buy the $2 replacement.

Apr 23, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Putting it in boiling water would do the same thing as putting it in the dishwasher (just in case she doesn't have a dishwasher).

6. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

I went through 3 lids with a customer before I realized once the lid is on and in the fridge, it fits snug.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted