• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Batter Bowl Lid Not Fitting Snug

In summary, there are a few possible reasons why the small batter bowl lid may not be fitting snugly. It is important to make sure you are using the correct lid for the small batter bowl, as it is not interchangeable with other bowls. If the lid still does not fit properly, it may be defective and should be replaced. The small batter bowl lid is dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed with warm, soapy water. It is safe to use in the microwave, but should be removed before heating any food or liquids. Replacement lids for the small batter bowl can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
meganmcg
A good friend of mine has the small batter bowl and the lid doesn't not fit snug as compared to how the lids fit on the large bowl. Has anyone else had this problem?

And since I'm a newbie....can I do a product replacement for the lid for her even though it wasn't purchased at one of my shows? Would she need to have the receipt still?

Thanks so much!

Megan

Before replacing it, it has been noted on CS that if you put lids in the dishwasher they sometimes come out fitting better. You can do a replacement from someone else's show for them. Yes, hopefully she has the receipt. Otherwise, work with HO with what info you have (host, consultant, state, date, item number).

If she's had it long enough, it doesn't matter if she has the receipt, because it wouldn't be under warranty any more.

But you can always order replacement lids - replacement part orders are under non-commissioned orders. I think it's $2 for a replacement lid, plus tax. No shipping on replacement parts.

OK, thanks for the info! I'll have her try the dishwasher thing first and if that doesn't work I'll just buy the $2 replacement.

Putting it in boiling water would do the same thing as putting it in the dishwasher (just in case she doesn't have a dishwasher).

I went through 3 lids with a customer before I realized once the lid is on and in the fridge, it fits snug.

1. Why is my small batter bowl lid not fitting snugly?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you are using the correct lid for your small batter bowl. The small batter bowl has a slightly different shape than our other bowls, so the lids are not interchangeable. If you are using the correct lid, try pressing down firmly on the edges of the lid to create a tighter seal. If the lid still does not fit snugly, it may be defective and should be replaced.

2. Can I use a different lid for my small batter bowl?

No, the small batter bowl lid is specifically designed to fit the small batter bowl and cannot be used with other bowls. Using a different lid may result in the lid not fitting properly or spilling of contents.

3. How do I clean the small batter bowl lid?

The small batter bowl lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water and dry it thoroughly before storing.

4. Is the small batter bowl lid microwave safe?

Yes, the small batter bowl lid is microwave safe. Just make sure to remove the lid before microwaving any food or liquids in the bowl.

5. Can I purchase a replacement lid for my small batter bowl?

Yes, replacement lids for the small batter bowl can be purchased through our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Make sure to specify that you need a lid for the small batter bowl when ordering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WendyAebi