• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Part Please for a Uk Consultant. Can Someone Help

In summary, Pampered Chef offers replacement parts for all of their products and customers can request them through their customer service team or website. It typically takes 7-10 business days to receive a replacement part, with possible variations based on location. Most replacement parts are provided at no cost, but there may be a small fee for shipping and handling in some cases. It is possible to request a replacement part for a product purchased from a UK consultant, and having the original receipt is not necessary for the request to be fulfilled.
heulflodyn
Gold Member
I just dropped my cool and serve and broke the lid. I know I bought something from a US consultant before but I can’t find her details. Would someone be able to order me a lid and post to the uk thanksI am gutted

Attachments

• 3D3BA5CA-4CC0-4250-8C60-4F532A1A3B92.jpeg
    3D3BA5CA-4CC0-4250-8C60-4F532A1A3B92.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 164
Got one now, thank you Carrie xx

to hear that your cool and serve lid broke! That can be so frustrating. Have you tried reaching out to the company directly to see if they have any replacement lids available? You could also try searching for the US consultant on social media or online forums to see if you can find their contact information. If all else fails, I'm sure there are plenty of helpful forum users who would be willing to assist you with ordering a replacement lid and shipping it to the UK. Good luck!

1. Can I get a replacement part for my Pampered Chef product?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers replacement parts for all of our products. You can contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or visit our website to request a replacement part.

2. How long does it take to receive a replacement part?

It typically takes 7-10 business days for the replacement part to be processed and shipped to you. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location.

3. Is there a cost for a replacement part?

In most cases, replacement parts are provided at no cost. However, in some cases, there may be a small fee to cover shipping and handling.

4. Can I request a replacement part if I purchased my product from a UK consultant?

Yes, our replacement part policy applies to all Pampered Chef products, regardless of where they were purchased.

5. What if I don't have my original receipt for the product?

While it is helpful to have the original receipt, it is not required to request a replacement part. Our customer service team will work with you to find a solution and ensure you receive the necessary replacement part.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • DessertDivaFL
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • Belinda Wood