• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Springform Pan Set From US Consultant for Belinda's Cousin in LA

In summary, the Springform Pan Set is a versatile and durable product that can be purchased from a Pampered Chef consultant. The price may vary depending on current promotions and discounts. To place an order, customers can contact their consultant who will also provide information on shipping times. The set is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. Customers can also return the product within 30 days for a full refund or exchange if they are not satisfied.
Belinda Wood
Gold Member
I am a Consultant from England with a cousin in Los Angeles, CA. and for her birthday I would like to order the Springform pan set (#1541) with a US Consultant who has a Paypal account so that I can send money direct to Consultant in payment for order.
This is a lot easier than me buying in the UK and then shipping internationally to the States (and environmentally friendly!!).
Her birthday is March 19, although it doesn't matter if the goods don't reach there exactly by that date. Could anyone help please? If you have a Paypal account and can help please contact me on email [email protected]
Many thanks,
Belinda Wood
Independent Sales Director
#004704, Hastings, East Sussex, England

I sent you a PM

edit: oops! I see you wanted an email. Just sent it.

Last edited:

What is the price of the Springform Pan Set?

The price of the Springform Pan Set can vary depending on the current promotions and discounts available. Please contact your consultant for the most up-to-date pricing information.

How can I place an order for the Springform Pan Set?

You can place an order for the Springform Pan Set by contacting your US Consultant who will be happy to assist you with the ordering process. They can also provide you with any additional information you may need.

What is the shipping time for the Springform Pan Set?

The shipping time for the Springform Pan Set will vary depending on your location and the current shipping conditions. Your consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery date at the time of your order.

Is the Springform Pan Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Springform Pan Set is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the product.

Can I return the Springform Pan Set if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee policy. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your Springform Pan Set, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please contact your consultant for more information on the return process.

Back