• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Missed It...........when Did They Change Replacement Parts?

In summary, the replacement parts order form has changed, and to be sure of getting the new UM holder, you should check the catalog number.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
When did they change the replacement parts order form? Used to be I could print it out and give it to a customer and they could mail it in whenever they were ready. Now it clearly states that all replacement parts orders must be done through P3. Missed that. And just got off the phone with someone who just wanted me to give her the order form to mail in when she was ready. Frustrating.............did they announce it? I miss stuff sometimes but not usually something like that.

At conference I believe they did?? I don't remember, but it was recently.

No it was before conference. They announced it in an email or on consultant news. One of the two.

I didn't remember hearing that either....

kristina16marie said:
I didn't remember hearing that either....

Speaking of that. Where did they announce the replacement part number of the new UM holder? I have someone who wants it and I want to be SURE before I order it that I am getting the new one since they are nonreturnable. I am surprised that both aren't on there. There will surely be some people who want the original one?

BethCooks4U said:
Speaking of that. Where did they announce the replacement part number of the new UM holder? I have someone who wants it and I want to be SURE before I order it that I am getting the new one since they are nonreturnable. I am surprised that both aren't on there. There will surely be some people who want the original one?

The old one was not and is not on the replacement parts form. I tried to get one for a customer this summer who broke hers and it was the only part of the Mandoline (except for the main part) that wasn't available as a replacement part.

So, the one you see on the form is the new one.

Shari in TX

They usually change the replacement parts order form when the new catalogs come out.

I called HO about the UM part and he gave me a tip to know if the part is the new version. The first three numbers of a part are the first three numbers of the item in the catalog. If there is a change in a product the item number changes so in the case of the UM the item number changed in the catalog. The new part is numbered according to that. The other replacement parts still have the old numbers because they fit both versions. Sounds complicated writing it down but it really is easy.I just wanted to be sure without a doubt since replacement parts are non- refundable.

Thanks for sharing Beth....definitely good info to know.

1. When did they change replacement parts?

The change in replacement parts occurred on October 15, 2019.

2. What types of replacement parts were changed?

The types of replacement parts that were changed include filters, belts, and motors.

3. Why did they change replacement parts?

The replacement parts were changed in order to improve the overall quality and performance of the product.

4. Will the new replacement parts be more expensive?

The price of the new replacement parts will remain the same as the previous ones, ensuring affordability for our customers.

5. Can I still use the old replacement parts?

While we recommend using the new replacement parts for optimal performance, the old replacement parts can still be used if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HelperChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • laylaleigh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Intrepid_Chef