• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Parts Mystery: Can't Find Carafe Insert? Am I Crazy?

In summary, the carafe insert is a crucial part of the carafe that prevents spills and maintains the temperature of the liquid. If you cannot find the carafe insert for your Pampered Chef product, check the manual or contact customer service for assistance. It is not recommended to use a different carafe insert from another product in your Pampered Chef carafe. If you have lost your carafe insert, you can purchase a replacement from Pampered Chef. To clean and care for your carafe insert, hand wash it with warm, soapy water and avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers. Allow it to fully dry before storing it back into the carafe.
I would be willing to swear that I ordered the glass insert off of the replacement parts for the carafe for a customer a year or two ago. Now ours broke and I can't find it on the replacement parts form. Am I crazy? It will stink if we have to buy a new one, it is $64!

Re: CarafeI know they sold the insert for the old one. I don't know about the new one. I just replaced mine because it was tarnished on the outside, still under warranty, too (with a month to go!).

Re: CarafeAnnes right, there is no replacement for the new one...

Re: CarafeI must have ordered a replacement for the old one. Thanks Anne, I just double checked the warrenty and mine should still be under warrenty. I don't even think it has been out for over 3 years. Now if I can just figure out when I bought it!

1. What is the carafe insert and why is it important?

The carafe insert is a removable part of the carafe that holds the liquid. It is important because it keeps the liquid from spilling while pouring and helps to maintain the temperature of the liquid.

2. I can't find the carafe insert for my Pampered Chef product, what should I do?

First, check the product manual or packaging to see if the carafe insert is listed as a separate item. If it is not listed, contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. If the insert is listed, you can purchase a replacement directly from Pampered Chef.

3. Can I use a different carafe insert from another product in my Pampered Chef carafe?

No, it is not recommended to use a carafe insert from another product in your Pampered Chef carafe. The inserts are designed specifically for each product and may not fit properly or function effectively.

4. I think I lost my carafe insert, can I buy a replacement?

Yes, you can purchase a replacement carafe insert from Pampered Chef. Contact customer service or visit the Pampered Chef website to order a replacement.

5. How do I clean and care for my carafe insert?

The carafe insert is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash with warm, soapy water for best results. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers on the insert. Allow the insert to fully dry before storing it back into the carafe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • shuttermonster
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Rori Arce
  • TJMagoo