• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Old Style Easy Accent Decorator

In summary, the Iso Old Style Easy Accent Decorator is a kitchen tool made of durable plastic and stainless steel tips that can be filled with frosting or other fillings to create beautiful designs and borders on baked goods and appetizers. It has a plunger mechanism and handle for easy control and can be used with both hot and cold fillings. The product is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
At my show last night a guest brought a broken piece of her old Easy Accent Decorator. Replacement parts are no longer available for it and she assumed as much but I told her that you guys may be able to help me.

If someone has one that they are willing to part with, please let me know. She broke the ring that threads on the unit to keep the tips in place.

Thanks.

Is it the one that a Playtex nurser ring will fit on? (I've had 3 different styles, so not sure....not even sure if it's the ring that's broken, but that seemed to be the major problem!) Thought I'd throw it out there! If it's REALLY old and small, I might have one........

straitfan said:
Is it the one that a Playtex nurser ring will fit on? (I've had 3 different styles, so not sure....not even sure if it's the ring that's broken, but that seemed to be the major problem!) Thought I'd throw it out there! If it's REALLY old and small, I might have one........

That is interesting. I will let my customer know. Thanks.

1. What is the Iso Old Style Easy Accent Decorator?

The Iso Old Style Easy Accent Decorator is a kitchen tool designed to make decorating baked goods, appetizers, and other dishes easier and more precise. It can be filled with frosting, whipped cream, or other fillings and used to create beautiful designs and borders.

2. How does the Iso Old Style Easy Accent Decorator work?

The decorator has a plunger mechanism that pushes the filling out through a variety of interchangeable tips, allowing you to control the amount and shape of the design. It also has a handle for easy grip and control.

3. What materials is the Iso Old Style Easy Accent Decorator made of?

The decorator is made of durable plastic and comes with stainless steel tips. The entire product is BPA-free and safe for use with food.

4. Can the Iso Old Style Easy Accent Decorator be used for both hot and cold food?

Yes, the decorator is safe to use with both hot and cold fillings. However, it is recommended to let hot fillings cool down before filling the decorator to avoid any potential melting or warping of the plastic.

5. Is the Iso Old Style Easy Accent Decorator dishwasher safe?

Yes, this kitchen tool is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to disassemble the decorator and wash each piece separately for a more thorough clean.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Loreen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
Replies