• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Question- Possibly Canada?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products for Canadian customers, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. They also have exclusive products only available in Canada. Customers can order from the Canadian catalog by selecting the "Canada" option on the website. Prices in the Canadian catalog may differ from the US catalog, but the company strives to offer competitive pricing. Shipping is available to all provinces and territories in Canada, though rates may vary. US consultants cannot process orders from the Canadian catalog, so customers must use the Canadian website or a Canadian consultant for orders.
kam
Staff member
OK, I know that subject line maskes no sense...But my host made a bizarre statement to me tonight when closing her show.

She said: "I want to order the Covered Baker but my catalog is different from my Aunt's catalog. My Aunt is having a show soon (I guess with a different consultant) and she has a covered Baker in her catalog for $85.00. The one in my catalog is only $65.00 so I know the one in her catalog is biggger."

I explained that there was only one valid catalog right now. And I also explained that there was only one covered baker (I explained that there used to be an older version that was no longer available). Her Aunt is definitely having a show coming up - so it would have to be a current catalog.

So, now I am thinking she has a Canadian catalog - if this is even possible. I remember in the Fall, some catalogs were messed up with Canadian pages.

So, really my question is: How did my host see a Deep Covered Baker for $85.00??? Is that how much it is in Canada?

Any ideas?
Thanks!

The Deep Covered Baker on PC Canada's website is $78.75. Not sure where she's getting $85.

Now I'll really confuse you. :)I just checked our catalogue and it goes for $75.75. (S/S catalogue)ZK

They lowered the price at bit. The price of the DCB used to be $78.75, now it's $75.75 HTH.

Very strange. She "swears" it was $85. It was really hard to convince her that all the products were the same and different consultants didn't offer different items. I'll have to see if she lets me know when she sees that catalog again!

Thanks for all the info.

What products are available in Canada?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products for our Canadian customers, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. We also have exclusive products that are only available in Canada.

How do I order from the Canadian catalog?

You can order from the Canadian catalog by visiting our website and selecting the "Canada" option in the top right corner. From there, you can browse and purchase products from our Canadian catalog.

Are prices in the Canadian catalog different from the US catalog?

Yes, prices in the Canadian catalog may differ from the US catalog due to currency exchange rates and other factors. However, we strive to offer competitive pricing for all of our products in Canada.

Do you offer shipping to all parts of Canada?

Yes, we offer shipping to all provinces and territories in Canada. However, shipping rates may vary depending on your location.

Can I use my US consultant for orders in Canada?

If you have a consultant in the US, they will not be able to process orders from our Canadian catalog. You will need to place your order through the Canadian website or with a Canadian consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Intrepid_Chef