• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Cousin Wants to Order

In summary, my mom has 2 cousins (sisters) who both love PC. They both have expressed interest in ordering from a catalog, but one of them lives in Canada. If the US one had a catalog, the Canadian one could order and get it when she's in the States.
babywings76
Gold Member
My mom has these 2 cousins (sisters) who both love PC. They both have expressed to me interest in ordering. One of them lives in Canada though. If the US one were to have a catalog show, could the Canadian one place an order and get it when she's in the States? She's planning on coming to the US in August.

I'm just trying to figure out what to recommend to them. The US one has purchased from me before. She lives out of state from me, so it would be a catalog show. She might not do a catalog show and just place a regular individual order.

I don't know what happens when the Canadian cousin heads back to Canada. When she crosses the border, would she get in trouble for having bought something in the US? Would she have to pay a duty tax or something? Is it worth the trouble for her to do it this way?

I did tell her that I know of some Canadian consultants that I could recommend to her. ;)

If you purchase anything a cross the boarder they can be taxed/duty. But it depends on how long your cousin is going to be in the US. You are allowed so much depending on how long you have been away. I would recommend that she order through you and then pick it up when she comes to visit. Is she flying or driving. It would be really easy if she was driving.

It shouldn't be a problem at all for your cousin to order through you and pick up her order when she comes - we Canadians love to shop in the US!! :)
I'm in Canada, and my mom (who lives in Michigan), has ordered things from me a number of times, and I just hold onto it until she comes and takes it home.

Thanks for the feedback! Great to hear! I just didn't want to advise them to do something wrong. :blushing: Now to see if anything ends up happening after all this. :)

I have a customer who picks up stuff in the U.S. all the time. She is an American who married a Canuck, and her mom lives in Minnesota.If she does a whole show, however, keep in mind that you will be dealing with price differences, currency exchange, etc. If they can all pay in American dollars, that is fine. My friend has a U.S. based bank so it's not a concern.

1. How can I place an order for Pampered Chef products as a Canadian customer?

As a Canadian customer, you can place an order for Pampered Chef products by visiting our website and selecting "Canada" as your country. You can then browse our catalogue and add items to your cart. Alternatively, you can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant in your area to place an order.

2. Can I order Pampered Chef products if I live in a remote area of Canada?

Yes, we ship to all areas of Canada, including remote locations. However, there may be additional shipping fees for deliveries to these areas. Please reach out to our customer service team for more information.

3. Are the prices listed on the website in Canadian dollars?

Yes, all prices on our website are listed in Canadian dollars. However, please note that there may be additional fees for shipping and handling, which will be reflected in your total at checkout.

4. How long will it take for my order to be delivered to Canada?

The delivery time for your order will depend on your location in Canada. Typically, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. However, please allow for additional time for remote areas. You can track your order using the tracking number provided in your confirmation email.

5. Can I return or exchange items if I am not satisfied with my order?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy for all our products. If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase. Please reach out to our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • rennea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
krystle_lj
  • sassypip