• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Know When Someone Orders...

The website is great for fundraiser!!! I have used it multiple times for fundraisers and it just makes things easier.i usually get mine within 24 hrs as well - but the last on-line order took probably closer to 36 hours....you can go on to CC and look under shipment status and it usually shows up there within an hour, but the email will come!
sassypip
Silver Member
MY cousin lives out of state and wants to order from my website. How soon will I be notified that she placed the order. She said she did it today and I have not heard anything. I am just curious how we know when someone places an order. I have a lot of frineds and family out of state and am looking forward to having more orders this way. We do get commission right?

THanks in advance!!!

I've gotten notification any where from an hour to a day later.

emails are sent once a day. I get mine around 6 p.m. You should have it by tomorrow for sure. It just depends on what time HO does the processing. yes, you get commission.

sassypip said:
MY cousin lives out of state and wants to order from my website. How soon will I be notified that she placed the order. She said she did it today and I have not heard anything. I am just curious how we know when someone places an order. I have a lot of frineds and family out of state and am looking forward to having more orders this way. We do get commission right?

THanks in advance!!!

You'll receive an email from HO with "online activity" in the subject line. You'd then be able to view made a purchase that day and what they bought. I find my updates arrive in my email at around 5pm AZ time (MST).

Wow! Thanks for all the quick replies. I was so excited I finally got a web order, that I kept checking my email. I guess I will wait until later tonight. Thanks again!

I am going to be doing a fundraiser in Spet for the Breast Cancer 3 Day and I really wanted to use my website to get orders as the friend I am doing the party for has tons of friends from all over the country and we figured this would be a good tool to use to raise the money. Thanks!!

sassypip said:
Wow! Thanks for all the quick replies. I was so excited I finally got a web order, that I kept checking my email. I guess I will wait until later tonight. Thanks again!

I am going to be doing a fundraiser in Spet for the Breast Cancer 3 Day and I really wanted to use my website to get orders as the friend I am doing the party for has tons of friends from all over the country and we figured this would be a good tool to use to raise the money. Thanks!!

The website is great for fundraiser!!! I have used it multiple times for fundraisers and it just makes things easier.

i usually get mine within 24 hrs as well - but the last on-line order took probably closer to 36 hours....

you can go on to CC and look under shipment status and it usually shows up there within an hour, but the email will come!

1. How do you know when someone orders products from Pampered Chef?

When someone orders products from Pampered Chef, you will receive an email notification with the details of the order. You can also log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account to view the order information.

2. Will I receive a confirmation when my order has been processed?

Yes, you will receive an email confirmation once your order has been processed and shipped. The email will include a tracking number so you can track your package.

3. Can I make changes to my order after it has been submitted?

No, once an order has been submitted, it cannot be changed. You will need to contact Pampered Chef customer service if you need to make any changes to your order.

4. How long does it take to receive my order?

Orders typically take 3-5 business days to process and ship. Shipping times may vary depending on your location and the shipping method selected at checkout.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef products?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef products. You can purchase as many or as few products as you'd like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kam