1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How do you know when someone orders...

1. sassypip

sassypip Member Silver Member

MY cousin lives out of state and wants to order from my website. How soon will I be notified that she placed the order. She said she did it today and I have not heard anything. I am just curious how we know when someone places an order. I have a lot of frineds and family out of state and am looking forward to having more orders this way. We do get commission right?

THanks in advance!!!

Aug 13, 2009
  2. tbsigma94

tbsigma94 Novice Member Gold Member

I've gotten notification any where from an hour to a day later.

Aug 13, 2009
  3. leftymac

leftymac Veteran Member

emails are sent once a day. I get mine around 6 p.m. You should have it by tomorrow for sure. It just depends on what time HO does the processing. yes, you get commission.

Aug 13, 2009
  4. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky Advanced Member

You'll receive an email from HO with "online activity" in the subject line. You'd then be able to view made a purchase that day and what they bought. I find my updates arrive in my email at around 5pm AZ time (MST).

Aug 13, 2009
  5. sassypip

sassypip Member Silver Member

Wow! Thanks for all the quick replies. I was so excited I finally got a web order, that I kept checking my email. I guess I will wait until later tonight. Thanks again!

I am going to be doing a fundraiser in Spet for the Breast Cancer 3 Day and I really wanted to use my website to get orders as the friend I am doing the party for has tons of friends from all over the country and we figured this would be a good tool to use to raise the money. Thanks!!

Aug 13, 2009
  6. tbsigma94

tbsigma94 Novice Member Gold Member

The website is great for fundraiser!!! I have used it multiple times for fundraisers and it just makes things easier.

Aug 13, 2009
  7. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

i usually get mine within 24 hrs as well - but the last on-line order took probably closer to 36 hours....

Aug 13, 2009
  8. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

you can go on to CC and look under shipment status and it usually shows up there within an hour, but the email will come!

Aug 13, 2009
Have something to add?