1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How long for orders to arrive!!

Tags:
  1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

When you place orders how long does it take to recieve them. I live in British Columbia so if any Canadian consultants could give me a rough idea that would be great!!

Thanks

Sep 7, 2005
  2. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

Hey there!

I am a fellow canadian. :) I get my orders about 3-4 (business) days after I submit them. Now, I live quite close to the canadian home office, so I don't know how much of a difference that makes.

Sep 7, 2005
  3. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm not a Canadian consultant, but you can track your shipments on the PC website. It will give you the estimated delivery date if you click on the UPS tracking number. I think it would be the same for you.

Sep 7, 2005
  4. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

Whe you click on our links, it will either say "billing information recieved" which means that UPS is in the process of picking it up, "in transit" which means it's on it's way to the host or "delivered" - self explanitory. :)

It doesn't give you an estimated date of arrival.

Sep 7, 2005
  5. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

UPS-Donkey express

I checked and the office has sent my two orders out within two days of submitting them, but UPS is taking it's time. The one order left the office on the 25th of August and still nothing to day :eek: It was from my first show and the host and guest are excited to recieve there orders. I told them that it should be about a week.........oh well just have to have wait

Sep 7, 2005
  6. theapronfits

theapronfits Guest

slow UPS

Hi Rennea,
    My last show took almost 14 days to get to the host, that's after UPS received it! Van. Is. is probably the furthest away in Canada the stuff has to ship to. My orders usually take 10 days. August orders were slower than past months, don't know why. :confused:
    Karen

Sep 7, 2005
Have something to add?