• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Order Ever Going to Arrive?

In summary, "9 Days and Finally Shipped" is a status update that means your order has been processed and is on its way to being shipped. The "9 Days" refers to the processing time for your order, and you will not be able to track or cancel your order during this time. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number and your order will be delivered to the shipping address provided at checkout within a few business days.
rennea
Gold Member
My goodness I placed an order April 1st and it has now been shipped today. It takes between 9-11 days after orders are shipped to get to me:( I placed two more since and they are not even shopping up yet as received.

When I recieved my sample order my strainer that I ordered was missing so I did an adjustment and it took 23 days to arrive. Boy they must be busey!!!:(

Wow, I guess we are spoiled here in the US with the turn around. Sorry to hear that it takes so long to get it to you in BC.

It sure is a pain in the butt!! :( It usually takes 9 days in total. It stinks that I still haven't received my HWC samples.

What does "9 Days and Finally Shipped" mean?

"9 Days and Finally Shipped" is a status update that indicates your order has been processed and is on its way to being shipped. It means that your order has been packaged and is awaiting pickup from the carrier to be delivered to you.

Why did my order take 9 days to ship?

The "9 Days" refers to the processing time for your order. This includes packing and preparing your order for shipment, as well as any necessary quality control checks. We strive to ship orders as quickly as possible, but sometimes delays may occur due to high demand or other factors.

Can I track my order while it is in the "9 Days and Finally Shipped" status?

Unfortunately, you will not be able to track your order until it has been picked up by the carrier and is in transit. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email so you can monitor its progress.

Can I cancel my order while it is in the "9 Days and Finally Shipped" status?

If you wish to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, we may be able to cancel it before it is picked up by the carrier. However, if your order has already been shipped, it cannot be cancelled.

What happens after my order is marked as "9 Days and Finally Shipped"?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. This will allow you to monitor the progress of your delivery. Your order will then be delivered to the shipping address provided at checkout, typically within a few business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • byrd1956