• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Mystery on CC - Has Yours Updated?

Mine says received as well, but it doesn't say picked until the next 'shipping' date.It's supposed to be under Adjustment Status--I think I read that somewhere....Ann?
Smashie
Is anyone else having problems with the shipping showing up on the CC??? I placed a supply order last thursday, and it still says Received. I called to check up on my order and the HO said it shipped two days ago, but it still hasn't updated on the CC. Anyone else ??? I like seeing when it's going to arrive and it's driving me crazy!

I am too. I placed a personal order last Thursday and it says picking. I then have a show that I just placed yesterday and it says shipped already and the show I placed the day before says received!! Really wierd!

I did my kit enhancement order on Sept 2. Still says received. I submitted 2 shows since then (one on the 8th and one on the 9th) and both say shipped as of this morning- but my KE order still says received. I think I may call today :(

I have a recruit that ordered her kit on Saturday and it still doesn't show that it's shipped. Wierd!

My show order placed on the 8th went from "received" to "shipped" with no "picking" in between. I'm quite relieved that it's shipped because the host wanted it for this Saturday. It will get her tomorrow and one or two may not get here until Friday.

If the status doesn't change, just call HO and double-check. Things are running pretty smoothly in the warehouse now after the upgrade so things should be moving...

Shipment Status is not updating. I submitted a show on 9.10 and it shows in my IPT but not in Shipment Status. I called and they told me it was picking.

I also had a new recruit sign over the weekend and I am so peeved I can't track her kit! Maybe I'll call the Solution Center again....

DebbieJ said:
......I also had a new recruit sign over the weekend and I am so peeved I can't track her kit! Maybe I'll call the Solution Center again....
How do we track a new consultant's kit?

pamperedlinda said:
How do we track a new consultant's kit?

It's supposed to be under Adjustment Status--I think I read that somewhere....Ann?

Last edited:
I had an adjustment that said it went out on the 5th and its not updated at all either. I am hoping to get it soon though.

Same thing happened to me, put in an order on 9/7 and it said received this morning when I checked, but my doorbell rang this afternoon and there was my box at my door step.

mpkegley said:
Same thing happened to me, put in an order on 9/7 and it said received this morning when I checked, but my doorbell rang this afternoon and there was my box at my door step.
I would be so happy if that happens in my case. I said shipped on the 12th and expected delivery on the 12th when I click on the tracking number.

I am SO glad to see its not just my orders!!

1. How long does it typically take for the "Shipping Mystery on CC" to update?

The update for "Shipping Mystery on CC" can vary depending on several factors such as the shipping method chosen, the destination of the package, and any delays caused by the carrier. However, most updates are usually made within 24-48 hours after the package has been shipped.

2. Why is my "Shipping Mystery on CC" not updating?

There are a few reasons why your "Shipping Mystery on CC" may not be updating. It is possible that there may be a delay in the carrier's system, or the package may not have been scanned at each transit point. Additionally, if the package is being shipped internationally, it may take longer for updates to show due to customs clearance. If you have any concerns, we recommend contacting our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I track my "Shipping Mystery on CC" without an account?

Yes, you can track your "Shipping Mystery on CC" without an account by using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. Simply enter the tracking number on the carrier's website and you will be able to track your package's progress.

4. My "Shipping Mystery on CC" is showing as delivered, but I have not received it. What should I do?

If your package is showing as delivered but you have not received it, we recommend checking with your neighbors or building manager in case the package was delivered to the wrong address. If it is still not located, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my "Shipping Mystery on CC" after it has been shipped?

Unfortunately, we are unable to change the shipping address for a package once it has been shipped. If you need to update the shipping address, we recommend contacting the carrier directly to see if they can reroute the package. If the package is unable to be rerouted, it will be returned to us and we can then issue a refund or reship the package to the correct address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • junkfortara