• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delayed Shipping: July Orders Still Pending - Any Similar Experiences?

I ordered on the 30th and my order was in the received status until this morning when it changed to picking. I'm guessing my host will have it next tuesday.Mine were shipped yesterday and my order says "picked" on it.Mine were shipped yesterday and my order says "picked" on it.Mine were shipped yesterday and my order says "picked" on it.Mine were shipped yesterday and my order says "picked" on it.Mine were shipped yesterday and my order says "picked" on it.Mine were shipped yesterday and my order says "picked" on it.Mine were shipped yesterday and my order says "picked" on it.
melaniepc
is anyone else seeing this? My two ordres from june 30th are still in the received status. I know there was a holday but I am kinda surprised they havent gotten close to shipping yet.

It's because of the SAT in July. HO has warned us before that most of the month's orders are submitted within the last week of the month and a majority of those are with in the last two days of the month. It happens every time.

ok, I hope they ship soon though. In the letter that I read from p3 it said they should expect to receive by july 15th so I hope that is true.

Mine shipped today :)

That and they are all getting ready for an influx of US!

Between SAT and the 4th of July holiday, shows didn't get shipped out as quickly as usually. But they are still MUCH faster than MANY other companies during normal times.

This really isn't even slow. With the holiday it's only been 5 business days since the 30th, that's still really good.

I guess since they were shipping out my first three orders in two days I got spoiled. Hopefully it will ship soon. I just thought it would have changed to picking or something. it still just says recieved. my host wanted to deliver this weekend but that isnt going to happen. Oh well.. I am sure with the end of month and holiday it isnt easy for them to get them all out

Last edited:
my 2 shows that I submitted on the 30th finally shipped today.

My show was put on the truck yesterday/last night. I received an e-mail late last night.

Mine were shipped yesterday & Monday; which I thought was pretty good. Sometimes we get spoiled when they ship within a day!

yea I guess... I just am used to getting things fast from ordering online. I shop online all the time and have my stuff within a week usually. I know this is a bit different.. BUT my order was in the received status from last monday to this morning and it changed to picking. So I am guessing she will have the order next tuesday or so.

I had 3 boxes, 1 is being delivered today, the other looks like tomorrow and the other one is a direct ship and it looks like Thursday or Friday. My host is leaving on vacation Friday, so I hope she gets the other box tomorrow.

Related to Delayed Shipping: July Orders Still Pending - Any Similar Experiences?

1. Why is my order taking longer than expected to arrive?

There are a few reasons why your order may be experiencing a delay in shipping. One possibility is that the item you ordered is currently on backorder and will take longer to restock. Another possibility is that there may be unexpected delays in the shipping process, such as severe weather or transportation issues. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to get your order to you as soon as possible.

2. Can I track the status of my slow shipping order?

Yes, you can track the status of your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account. From there, you can view the current status of your order and any tracking information available. Please note that tracking information may not be available for all shipping methods.

3. How long does it typically take for orders to ship out?

Our standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days. However, there may be circumstances that cause your order to take longer to ship out. If you have not received a shipping confirmation email within 2 business days of placing your order, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Can I cancel my order if it is taking too long to ship?

If your order has not yet shipped, you may be able to cancel it by contacting our customer service team. However, if your order has already been processed and shipped, we are unable to cancel it. In this case, you may return the item(s) for a refund or exchange once you receive them.

5. Is there anything I can do to speed up the shipping process?

Unfortunately, there is not much that can be done to speed up the shipping process once your order has been placed. However, you can ensure that your future orders are processed and shipped out quickly by selecting expedited shipping at checkout. Please note that expedited shipping methods may incur an additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Jmioni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Suzballard