• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Needed a Host for Next Weeks Bingo!

In summary, the author is looking for hosts for her monthly bingo and is asking for people's help. She has sent out an email and is hoping to get responses soon. If anyone is interested, they can choose to be a host or order from the catalog that is coming soon. There are also booking benefits for being a host.
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
As some of you know I do monthly BINGO's. Well, I've found myself without a host for this month. I have the 21st scheduled for the Club House I use and I don't have a Host yet. :eek: :eek: So I just thought of a way that I might gather a Host or two and wanted to share the wording I'm using in the email I just sent out. Let me know if any of you can think of anything else that I might say to get one. Am I leaving anything out?? I'll let you know what kind of response I get from this one. Heck it might work. (I used all kinds of pretty colors, hopefully that will catch someones attention.)

EMAIL:Would any of you be interested in being a Host for my July 21st BINGO??? There's an extra Gift for you if you do. My Director is at Conference right now in Chicago. I wasn't able to go, but she's helping me by picking up some of the Grab Boxes that are available there for a great price. SOOOO...... I have 4 boxes of goodies coming to me - probably before the end of the week. I'll give anyone who wants to be a Host have first choice of any of the items I get for helping me out. Just to let you know what kinda things were in the boxes last time I got them..... Cookbooks, beer bread crocks, bread tubes, shaved ice maker, wooden trivet to hold stones, BBQ tongs, Insulated Tote (I got 3 of them - I put my rectangular Chillzanne Server - the one with the egg side and the flat side to do a relish tray.) and some other little tools. What they usually put in them are discontinued items. I know I can't wait for them to come. I know you'd love them too. ALSO, THIS IS A FREE SHOW for any of you who want to Host! That means no extra cost for you unless you want order or participate in the BLACKOUT BINGO. I'll be making ALL the food and supplying ALL of the paper products. If I don't get a response by Friday from anyone, I won't be able to have this months BINGO. SO, please let me know ASAP if you'd like to help!

SO WHO WANTS TO HELP ME AND THEMSELVES OUT BY BEING A HOST FOR THIS MONTHS BINGO?? Not only will you get the extra FREE awesome gift at the show to take home, you'll also get all the Host Benefits that come along with being a host. Just for collecting at least $150.00 in orders and you'll quailify. ANOTHER EXTRA!!!! If you bring $100.00 in outside orders to the BINGO you'll get another FREE Gift from the Goodie Bag before the BINGO starts.

July Host Special! Your receive your choice of ONE of these great summer entertaining products at 60% OFF!! Choose from the Family-Size Quick-Stir Pitcher, the Chillzanne Rectangle Server OR the Simple Additions Large Bow.

By Hosting your own Cooking show you will receive a Gift of Free Product Value of $15 as a thank you for hosting the show. You’ll get Free Shipping on your order! Host’s NEVER pay full price. Plus… Monthly Host Specials at 50-60% Off just for you! There are also Booking Benefits! Earn the opportunity to purchase special Host Half Price items and combinations and you also get 10% off any future Pampered Chef orders FOR A YEAR.

Also remember July is the last month to order the new spring/summer items. You know the yummy new colored items. (Turquoise, Sea Green and Aquamarine) Outdoor Party Plates, Mix 'N Scraper, Tattersall Towel Set, Microfiber Towel, Hot Pad/Trivet, Twixit Clip Combo Pack or the Flexible Funnels.

At the July BINGO I should have a new Fall/Summer catalog to give you a sneak peak of the new items available starting in August.

Looking forward from hearing from you. Call me if you have any questions.

One of these days I need to learn how to do a bingo show

Huh? July's not the last month to order spring products, August is. And August isn't the first month for the fall products, September is. I'm confused.:confused:

What is a BINGO show?

Yes, please share how to do a bingo show! I've always been curious but never really understood how to run one?

kcjodih said:
Huh? July's not the last month to order spring products, August is. And August isn't the first month for the fall products, September is. I'm confused.:confused:

Welllllll it was really late, when I emailed and came up with this idea. :D
I start letting people see the new catalogs early.

Please do take a look at the How to BINGO Instructions link and let me know if you have any questions. I do one every month and I'm building my business in a fun way. My Hosts love the fact that I've got the place and I have them bring their dish and all the guests that they can think of. That way they don't have to worry about what their place looks like or if they have enough room.

1. Can anyone host a bingo party with Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can host a bingo party with Pampered Chef! We welcome all individuals who are interested in hosting a fun and informational event with friends and family.

2. How do I become a host for a bingo party?

To become a host for a bingo party, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or find a consultant near you on our website. They will guide you through the process and help you plan a successful event.

3. How much does it cost to host a bingo party with Pampered Chef?

There is no cost to host a bingo party with Pampered Chef! We believe in providing a fun and informative experience for our hosts and their guests, so there is no fee to host a party.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a bingo party with Pampered Chef?

As a host, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You will also get to learn about our high-quality kitchen products and share them with your friends and family.

5. Do I need to have previous experience with Pampered Chef to host a bingo party?

No, you do not need any previous experience with Pampered Chef to host a bingo party. Our consultants will provide all the necessary information and support to help you plan and host a successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • pclady213
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
  • kimmers