• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did my Spring Kickoff Bingo Show live up to the hype?

In summary, a Spring kickoff bingo party was held at the speaker's house. The speaker sent out over 40 invitations and only received one response, from a friend. The speaker still held the party because of family and one other friend coming. The speaker made the Jamaican Jerk pasta salad and the Island Breeze rum cake before the party, and raffled off free shipping, a Hostess special, and a choice of trip for those who showed up. The speaker's overhead was low due to buying a small bingo cage and picking up supplies at Wal-Mart.
chefkitty
So today I did a Spring kickoff bingo party at my house. To show off the new products and new recipes and to network. I sent out over 40 invites, called and was told no all but one time. I still did the show because my family and one of my friends and my last host were coming and I know that my family would buy enough to make it a show. (I know how that sounds but I swear I am not being haughty they had already expressed interest in several items.) Well my friend didn't show up and neither did my last host, so it ended up being just my family and one of my mom-in-laws friends. I made the Jamaican Jerk pasta salad and the Island Breeze rum cake. All before everyone got here. Then we played CHEF Bingo where in order to win you had to make a C-H-E or F and while we were playing I told everyone to ask questions and they would earn raffle tickets they also got one just for showing up and 2 if they ordered and 5 if they booked a show. I raffled free s&h, 20% of order, and your choice of Hostess special. Even though it was just my family I still already have $210 in orders and am waiting on some outside orders from people who said not to coming but do want to order. Plus my dad and my stepmother are running a catty show for me til the 15th so now I have my 2 shows!!!My overhead was relatively low. I just bought a small BINGO cage from Target ($15) and picked up some BINGO papers from Wal-Mart. I just wanted to share with you guys because I always get such good ideas from you and maybe someone can benefit from my experience.:)

Glad it went well for you! My open house/bingo party is tomorrow evening. I've been doing bingo's with my open house for the past 1 1/2 years now; everyone always has a great time!

I was a little nervous going into this one as it was my first and seeing how it did go well I was thinking of offering a shorter version of this as a regular show to do at others houses also.

oh and thanks for the congrats lacychef!!:) :p

chefkitty said:
oh and thanks for the congrats lacychef!!:) :p
Hey no problem! I think they're especially fun for those "seasoned" guests.
I like your siggy line too; hopefully we'll both be there!

I hope so! My husband won a trip a year and a half ago and when we went we had such a great time. I want to go back so bad and this is probably the only way I will make it back!! Hope to see you there!!

What is the Spring Kickoff Bingo Show?

The Spring Kickoff Bingo Show is a fun and interactive virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef to kick off the spring season. It combines the excitement of bingo with product demonstrations, recipes, and chances to win prizes!

When and where is the Spring Kickoff Bingo Show?

The Spring Kickoff Bingo Show will be held on April 1st at 7pm EST and will be streamed live on Pampered Chef's website. You can join from the comfort of your own home!

How do I participate in the Spring Kickoff Bingo Show?

To participate in the Spring Kickoff Bingo Show, all you need to do is register on Pampered Chef's website. Once you register, you will receive a unique bingo card and instructions on how to join the virtual event.

What can I win at the Spring Kickoff Bingo Show?

There will be multiple chances to win prizes at the Spring Kickoff Bingo Show, including Pampered Chef products, gift cards, and more. You can also win by completing bingo lines on your virtual bingo card during the event.

Can I invite friends to join me at the Spring Kickoff Bingo Show?

Absolutely! The more, the merrier. You can invite your friends and family to join the Spring Kickoff Bingo Show by sharing the event link with them. They can also register on Pampered Chef's website to receive their own unique bingo card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pclady213
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI