• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed for Firehall Bingo Fundraiser

In summary, the conversation is about a customer who wants to place an order for PC items for a bingo fundraiser. They are considering placing the order as a show to take advantage of host benefits and discounts. The conversation also mentions the upcoming bingo event, where the consultant plans to have a small display and take orders, potentially submitting them as another fundraiser for the group. The consultant is also seeking suggestions and ideas for promoting their business during the event.
kimmers
I just got an email from a customer that wants to place an order to get PC items for a PC/Longaberger bingo fundraiser. They will be ordering at least 10 items, so it should be able to qualify as a show. My question is how would I put the order in to be able to get them the best prices? Should I put it as a show, so they get in host benefits, and then put the order in under an old hosts name so that they get a discount? Does any of this make sense? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm doing the same type of thing next month for a local women's civic group who is hosting a PC bingo!!

They gave me their list of items and I am entering it as a catalog show. They will earn free product value that they can use for additional items and if they want to, they can use the 1/2-price items, host special, etc. If the group doesn't want to spend any additional money, the coordinator can take advantage of the 1/2-price items - sort of like with a fundraiser.

HTH :)

just wondering??
kearstin said:
I'm doing the same type of thing next month for a local women's civic group who is hosting a PC bingo!!

They gave me their list of items and I am entering it as a catalog show. They will earn free product value that they can use for additional items and if they want to, they can use the 1/2-price items, host special, etc. If the group doesn't want to spend any additional money, the coordinator can take advantage of the 1/2-price items - sort of like with a fundraiser.

HTH :)

Do you order your items and have them ahead of time? or do you order the items after the bingo? Down here I"m thinking of having items ahead of time as most want prizes now, especially since they paid now to get in :)

I"m trying to come up with something if they want to host a show or better yet sign as a Consultant on my team.

Any suggestions/ideas are GREATLY appreciated;

Thanks;

liz

lizcooks4u said:
Do you order your items and have them ahead of time? or do you order the items after the bingo? Down here I"m thinking of having items ahead of time as most want prizes now, especially since they paid now to get in :)

I"m trying to come up with something if they want to host a show or better yet sign as a Consultant on my team.

Any suggestions/ideas are GREATLY appreciated;

Thanks;

liz
Hi Liz -

The group has predetermined what prize(s) will be awarded with each game, so I will have ordered the items ahead of time so that they can be awarded on the spot. You're right, since they've paid to get in, I doubt if they'd be very happy about waiting for their prizes to arrive!!

I am planning on being on-hand the day of the event so that if anyone is interested in placing an order or asking questions about products, hosting a show, etc. But, I haven't figured out what all I'm going to do for that though. I was thinking of having a small table setup with a few products - maybe some new Spring items - and giving away a coupon for everyone who plays or something. I don't want to take anything away from the group by doing raffles, etc. since it is a fundraiser for them, but I want to get some exposure for myself as well... If you have any thoughts, I'd love to hear them!

If you set up a table with a small display and took orders, you could submit those as another FR for the group, so it would help them out. And then they'd get the $3 per booking, too.

Related to Help Needed for Firehall Bingo Fundraiser

What are the top selling Pampered Chef products for a bingo fundraiser?

The top selling Pampered Chef products for a bingo fundraiser are the Mix 'N Chop, the Manual Food Processor, the Mini Serving Spatula, the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, and the Garlic Press. These products are not only popular among customers, but also practical for a bingo fundraiser setting.

How can Pampered Chef help with the organization of a bingo fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help with the organization of a bingo fundraiser. Our consultants can assist with creating a customized plan for your event, providing tips for successful fundraising, and even offering a fundraising toolkit with marketing materials and product suggestions.

What is the best way to promote a Pampered Chef bingo fundraiser?

The best way to promote a Pampered Chef bingo fundraiser is through social media and word of mouth. Share the event on your personal and organizational social media accounts, and ask friends and family to spread the word. You can also create flyers or posters to hang in local businesses and community centers.

Are there any special discounts or incentives for hosting a bingo fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are special discounts and incentives for hosting a bingo fundraiser with Pampered Chef. Our consultants can provide more information on the current promotions and discounts available for fundraising events.

Can Pampered Chef provide any additional support or resources for a bingo fundraiser?

Pampered Chef is dedicated to helping our fundraising partners succeed. In addition to providing product suggestions and marketing materials, we also offer fundraising-specific training and coaching for organizers and volunteers. Our consultants are always available to answer any questions and provide support throughout the entire fundraising process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • PC Angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies