• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Delay for $1000 Order - Frustrating Experience

In summary, Our estimated delivery times are based on the shipping method selected at checkout and the destination of the package. Factors such as weather, holidays, and unforeseen circumstances may also impact delivery times. Yes, you can track your shipment by logging into your account on our website. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your package on the carrier's website. If your order has not yet been shipped, we may be able to update the shipping address for you. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible with the updated address. If your order has already been shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address. We offer free shipping on orders over a certain
NMmommy
I just checking my shipping status. I placed over a $1000 show on Tuesday. It still has not shipped. It still says received status. The two shows I placed on Thursday have shipped out already. GRRR>

There is already another thread going on about shipping, so you can read my comments there.

The HO is well within their shipping guidelines, so don't fret.

Don't forget that when you submit a show in the last 3-4 days of the month, so does everybody else and they get backed up!

I know that they are slower at the end of the month. What I don't get is that they have shipped the two shows I submitted on the 3rd before the one placed on the 1st.

Larger shows tend to ship slower. There is also the possibility that there is something wrong with the order - call HO.

They sometimes screw up the updates and your show may have shipped out already. Sometimes I get shows and it still says received.

I've actually had good luck. My mix n' chops weren't supposed to come until this Friday and they showed up Saturday AM! My guests sure were happy that the wait wasn't as bad as they thought!

Related to Shipping Delay for $1000 Order - Frustrating Experience

1. Why is the shipping taking so long?

We apologize for any delays in shipping. Our estimated delivery times are based on the shipping method selected at checkout and the destination of the package. Factors such as weather, holidays, and unforeseen circumstances may also impact delivery times. If you have not received your package within the estimated timeframe, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I track my shipment?

Yes, you can track your shipment by logging into your account on our website. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your package on the carrier's website.

3. My package arrived damaged, what should I do?

We apologize for any damage to your package during shipping. Please contact our customer service team with photos of the damaged package and items. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure you receive a replacement or refund for the damaged items.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, we may be able to update the shipping address for you. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible with the updated address. If your order has already been shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address.

5. How can I receive free shipping?

We offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount, which may vary depending on the current promotions and offers. You can check our website or subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on any free shipping offers. You can also join our "Pampered Chef" loyalty program to receive free shipping on all orders throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • Suzballard