• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Items from Host's Order: Is HO Going to Question the Adjustment?

She is considering telling her host that she will have the items shipped to her and then deliver them as an apology. She asks if anyone else has had this issue and is advised to just make the adjustment and let HO handle it. Others share similar experiences with missing items, and HO usually does not question it and will send the missing items.
slj1229
My host just called me and told me that 5 items are missing from her order. She did have $1,000 show, but that seems like alot to be missing. Do you think HO is going to question the adjustment?? I was thinking of telling her that I am going to have it shipped to me and then deliver to her, so I can tell her that I am sorry for the missing items. Anyone else having this problem with things missing?

It happens from time to time. Do the adjustment and let HO worry about it.

anything's possible....I agree, phone HO and make the adjustment. They probably won't even question it!

p.s. My D once had AN EXTRA 29 COOK BOOKS SENT ACCIDENTLY IN ONE ORDER!!!!! LOL.

This happened to me for the first time in November. It was a $1000+ show and the host received some things that were not ordered and some things she never received. HO did not question it. They picked up the product she received in error and sent out the missing items right away. I guess we are not the only ones who are Pampered but not perfect!

Are they smaller items? The smaller items are often packed in a clear bag and then put in the box. So if it's smaller items it's likely the bag never made it in the box to begin with.Just call HO or do an online adjustment--they won't bat an eye.

they are all smaller except for a large round stone with handles

This just happened to me also. My SIL just had a $1000 and 9 items didn't make it. I agree that it was a small bag that just didn't get into the box. The funny thing is my SIL loves the cheese knive so she sold 5 of them and NONE of them made it....I did an online adjustment and HO didn't even question it. The are sending them to her.

This also happened to one of my hosts. She was missing several small items. HO asked no questions and did the adjustment. This must happen more than we think
Cathy

1. Will the host be contacted about the missing items in their order?

Yes, the host will be contacted about the missing items in their order. Our customer service team will reach out to the host to confirm the missing items and discuss any necessary adjustments.

2. How long does it usually take for the adjustment to be made?

The adjustment process can vary depending on the specific circumstances, but we strive to resolve missing item issues as quickly as possible. Our customer service team will work with the host to find a resolution and make any necessary adjustments in a timely manner.

3. What information do I need to provide to request an adjustment for missing items?

To request an adjustment for missing items, please provide the host's name, order number, and a list of the missing items. It may also be helpful to include any relevant photos or documentation.

4. Will the host be refunded for the missing items?

If the missing items cannot be replaced, the host will be refunded for the cost of those items. Our customer service team will work with the host to determine the best course of action based on the specific circumstances.

5. What should I do if I notice missing items in my host's order?

If you notice missing items in your host's order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will work with you and the host to resolve the issue and ensure that the missing items are either replaced or refunded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnsr96
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • dancedivine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dancedivine
  • Bren706