• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Knife and Extra Scrapers: An Unusual Hosting Story

In summary, the conversation is about a host who had a Pampered Chef party and discovered that one of her guests had accidentally taken home a knife and some extra scrapers. The host handled the situation by writing a humorous and creative letter asking for the return of the missing items. The guest eventually returned the items and even became a loyal customer. This is not a common occurrence at Pampered Chef parties and serves as a reminder to always double check items before leaving.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
So I just got a call from a recent host of mine. Apparently she had some missing items and some extra items.

One was the Forged Cutlery Santoku Knife. It was the only thing that this particular guest even ordered. I've had items missing before, but never a $70 knife. Has any one else here had something like that happen? When I did the adjustment to have it sent to the guest is says it will be pending.

Also a pinch bowl set that is already adjusted and being sent to the customer that ordered it (no pending~it's approved).

So then PC sent her like 8 extra scrapers! 4 classic, 3 master, and 1 mega! They are sending her a label to send it back. She seemed a little bummed that I even made the adjustment to send them back. HUH?

Just thought it was weird. HO has been off their game lately.

The order that I got yesterday was missing 3 grill baskets.

one of my march orders had literally half the items missing. i think it's new people in the warehouse.

1. What is the story behind the missing knife and extra scrapers?

The story is about a host who had a Pampered Chef party and discovered that one of her guests had accidentally taken home a knife and some extra scrapers that were meant for the host. The host had to come up with an unusual solution to get her missing items back.

2. How did the host handle the situation?

The host decided to write a humorous and creative letter explaining the situation and asking for the return of the missing items. She included a recipe card and a self-addressed stamped envelope for the guest to use when returning the items.

3. Did the host ever get her missing items back?

Yes, the guest eventually returned the knife and extra scrapers to the host after receiving the letter. The host was able to use the returned items at her next Pampered Chef party.

4. What was the response from the guest who took the items?

The guest was apologetic and found the letter to be amusing. She returned the missing items and even became a loyal customer of Pampered Chef after the incident.

5. Is this a common occurrence at Pampered Chef parties?

No, this is not a common occurrence at Pampered Chef parties. Most guests are aware of the products they are using and do not accidentally take items home. However, this story serves as a reminder to always double check and make sure all items are accounted for before leaving a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJami83
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lisaterwilliger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dancedivine