• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vendor Event Disaster - Missing Knife & Lid

In summary, the bride's 7in Santuko knife and her manual food processor lid were missing after the bridal fair. Her recruit said she did not pack the knife and the lid anywhere else. The knife was found between the seats of the car.
Jennie4PC
I did a bridal fair on Sat. That part went really good. But when I got home and was unpacking my bag I realized my 7in santuko knife was missing. I had 1 of my recruits there who helped me pack but I swear I put it in my bag. I have emptied the whole thing and it is not there. My lid to my manual food processor is also missing. The knife is my DH favorite knife. It almost makes me not want to do another vendor event again. I have done several and nothing has ever walked away before. grr:mad:

check with your recruit and make sure she didn't accidentally pack it elsewhere. Who know, it may be in one of her bags :)

darlinclem said:
check with your recruit and make sure she didn't accidentally pack it elsewhere. Who know, it may be in one of her bags :)

I agree! I usually don't have problems at vendor events but I've had several items go missing from shows - mini serving spatula, recipe card collection (first show to show them off), one piece to the bamboo serving tongs, etc

I called my recruit and he does not have it. I facebooked the girl next to me since she was still there and she didn't see it either. I am upset that its gone but I am mostly upset cause I don't have the money to replace it right now.

That Santuko knife is on Jan. promo. for 28.00 for month of jan. See if you can put some sales together enough to get the promo. So sorry that happened to you.

Yeah I found my knife. It somehow fell between the seats of the car. I looked in the carbut not between the seats. So glad I don't have to buy a new knife.

Jennie4PC said:
Yeah I found my knife. It somehow fell between the seats of the car. I looked in the carbut not between the seats. So glad I don't have to buy a new knife.

Phew!! I'm so glad you did! I've been checking your thread since you posted HOPING you would find it!!

Jennie4PC said:

Yipee!!!!!

Wow! I'm assuming it had it's cover on it! I can't imagine finding THAT knife between the seats of my car and trying to safely get it out without someone getting hurt! Or, someone else finding it! Ugh, the thought! Glad it's safe at home in your kitchen where it belongs;)

any luck with the lid of your MFP? Probably misplaced also- since that's not exactly something someone would likely walk off with.

so glad you found your knife!!!!

I found the lid also. it fell behind the seats. I wonder if they didnt get put in the bag at all and just put on top. Who knows. But they are all safe and sound. Thanks for letting me vent

at least u found the knife and no one sat on it-

I remember Long time ago reading a post that a consultant stabbed herself in the rear end by hopping in the car and her knife somehow got out of her bad point side up between the seats

What happened to the missing knife and lid at the vendor event?

Unfortunately, during the setup and breakdown process of the vendor event, our knife and lid may have been misplaced or accidentally taken by someone. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and are actively working to resolve the issue.

Can the missing knife and lid be replaced?

Yes, we are more than happy to replace the missing knife and lid for you. Please provide us with your contact information and order details so we can send you a new one as soon as possible.

Is there any way to track down the missing knife and lid?

We are currently looking into any leads or information regarding the missing knife and lid. If you have any information or may have accidentally taken it, please reach out to us so we can retrieve it.

Will there be any compensation for the missing knife and lid?

We understand the frustration of not having a complete set and would like to offer you a discount on your next purchase as compensation for the inconvenience. Please contact us for further details.

How can we prevent this from happening in the future?

We are taking necessary steps to ensure that all items are accounted for and properly secured during vendor events. We apologize again for the missing knife and lid and will do our best to prevent any similar incidents in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Devin
Replies
Views
Wildfire