• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Complaints? Not a Problem! My Solution Center Mishaps and Surprises

In summary, if you receive a damaged or defective product, you should contact the customer service team for a replacement or refund. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a refund or exchange. If you received a product as a gift, you can also return it, but the refund will be in the form of store credit. If you accidentally ordered the wrong item, contact customer service immediately to see if they can cancel or modify your order. Customer complaints are resolved as quickly as possible, but the exact time frame may vary.
Tara1021
My last 3 shows have had issues w/products. One was missing a measure all cup, but got an extra skinny scraper, the next had 2 oval platters arrive broken and an extra handy scraper, but the third one takes the cake.

She called me last night to tell me that a bar board was missing. Ok...no problem. But, she got a whole bunch of stuff that she didn't order, no one ordered in fact. Here's the list, yes I said list:

1 handy scraper
1 color coated tomato knife
1 CAKE TESTER (HUH?) :eek:
2 Mix N Chops
3 Kitchen Shears

WTH???? I think the guy at the Solution Center thought I was crazy!

:D She can mail me the cake tester!!j/k!

pamperedtraci said:
:D She can mail me the cake tester!!j/k!

The thought crossed my mind...bet i could get 10 bucks for it!:p

1. What should I do if I receive a damaged or defective product?

If you receive a damaged or defective product, please reach out to our customer service team immediately. They will work with you to provide a replacement or a refund.

2. What if I am not satisfied with my purchase?

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please contact our customer service team within 30 days of your purchase and they will assist you with a return or exchange.

3. Can I return a product that I received as a gift?

Yes, you can return a product that was received as a gift. However, the refund will be issued to the original purchaser in the form of store credit.

4. What if I accidentally ordered the wrong item?

If you accidentally ordered the wrong item, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They may be able to cancel or modify your order before it is shipped.

5. How long does it take to resolve a customer complaint?

We strive to resolve customer complaints as quickly as possible. The exact time frame may vary depending on the nature of the complaint, but our customer service team will work diligently to find a solution within a reasonable time frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• coriatc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • Christ Follower
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • Patty Davis