• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Scrapers Found: How to Handle a Host's Shipment Mishap

In summary, the host received two of the scrapers ordered but they had not arrived. The host contacted the customer and they offered to pay for the scrapers, but the host can't put them on the customer's CC. The host decided to contact the HO and explain the situation. The HO should pick up the scrapers if it's within 30 days. If it's beyond 30 days, the host should offer to pay for the scrapers.
LBurke
I have a host that was in the process of moving when her shipment arrived and she called saying that two of the scrapers ordered had not arrived. I placed the product adjustment and had the scrapers sent directly to the guests house. She just emailed me and says she found them!!!! What should I do... she offered to pay for them, but I can't put them on her CC!
How do you all think I should handle it? Should I just tell her to keep them, should I ask for them back? I kinda feel like I should return them to HO, but don't really see a good way to do that. Any advice.

PS. I don't think the host did this on purpose... she's been really stressed with the move and I think the whole 'party' process was a little overwhelming for her.

Call HO and tell them she wants the extras, give them her cc# and they will take care of charging it. She should pay for them if she is keeping them.

Nancy Collins

I'd contact the HO, explain the situation, and see what they say. If it's within 30 days, they should pick them up (assuming they want them back).

I agree - do an adjustment on CC and follow up with an email to solution center with the reference # in the subject line. Just explain the customer was moving, like you did here.

If it's the brown stoneware scrapers, I bet HO will say they can be a gift to the host. It is probably too expensive to send them back. But even if they do want them back, everyone will know they did the right thing.

I knew you guys would come up with something I wasn't seeing... It was two of the cranberry mix and scrapers, so I really feel like she should pay for them. I'll call HO and see what they want to do about it... hadn't thought about having them charge the cc directly... was only thinking about adding to a show and new that I couldn't do that... It's been a long day!
Thanks!

What should I do if a host's shipment is missing scrapers?

If a host's shipment is missing scrapers, the first step is to contact the host and inform them of the situation. They may have accidentally left the scrapers off the order or they may have been lost in transit. If the host confirms that the scrapers were included in the order, you can offer to send replacements or provide a refund for the missing items.

Who is responsible for the missing scrapers in a host's shipment?

In most cases, the host is responsible for ensuring that all items are included in their shipment. As a consultant, it is your responsibility to double check the order before submitting it to ensure that all items are accounted for. However, if the host confirms that the scrapers were included in the order but were still missing, the responsibility may fall on the shipping carrier.

What is the process for handling a host's shipment mishap?

If a host's shipment is missing scrapers or has any other issues, the first step is to contact the host and confirm the details of the situation. Then, you can offer to send replacements or provide a refund for the missing items. It is important to maintain open communication with the host and address their concerns promptly.

Can I prevent shipment mishaps from happening?

While it is impossible to completely prevent shipment mishaps, there are some steps you can take to minimize the chances of it happening. Double check the host's order before submitting it, ensure that all items are properly packaged and labeled, and choose a reliable shipping carrier. Additionally, providing tracking information to the host can help them keep track of their shipment and alert you of any issues in a timely manner.

What should I do if the missing scrapers are out of stock?

If the missing scrapers are out of stock, you can offer to send a similar product as a replacement or provide a refund for the missing items. It is important to communicate with the host and offer them options for resolving the issue. Additionally, you can inform them of when the scrapers will be back in stock and offer to send them at a later date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailortena
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedSheilaNAlaska
  • chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • babywings76