• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Extra Slots for Bamboo Knife Set?

In summary, the extra slots on the bamboo knife set are designed for customization and expansion of your knife collection. They can potentially fit other types of knives, but it is recommended to use Pampered Chef knives for a secure fit. The number of extra slots included varies, but most sets have 2-3. The extra knives must be purchased separately, and Pampered Chef knives are recommended for optimal use with the extra slots. Other knives of similar size and shape may also work well.
FeliciaD
So, I am about to use my saved PC bucks for the large Bamboo Knife set during my Kit Enhancement month. But question, what are all the empty slots for? I was debating on order the extra items that are missing but it looks like ALL, but the steak knives are included.

All of the knives are included, they just give you extra slots in case you want more than one of a knife (or in our case, have other knives that you don't want to get rid of).

Steak knife set fits in there perfectly!

I use 4 for steak knives ~ then there's room to grow when PC expands the collection! :D

I have the steak knives in four of the bottom slots which leaves just the one slot. I put the carving knife from the carving set in there.

What are the extra slots for on the bamboo knife set?

The extra slots on the bamboo knife set are designed to hold additional knives or kitchen tools that may not be included in the original set. This allows for customization and expansion of your knife collection.

Can I use the extra slots for other types of knives?

While the extra slots are specifically designed for the Pampered Chef bamboo knife set, you may be able to use them for other types of knives depending on their size and shape. However, we recommend using them for Pampered Chef knives to ensure a secure fit and optimal storage.

How many extra slots are included?

The number of extra slots included in the bamboo knife set varies depending on the specific set you purchase. However, most sets include at least 2-3 extra slots for additional knives or tools.

Do I have to purchase the extra knives separately?

Yes, the extra slots are designed to hold additional knives or tools that are purchased separately from the bamboo knife set. This allows for customization and expansion of your kitchen tools as needed.

What are some recommended knives to use with the extra slots?

We recommend using Pampered Chef knives with the extra slots, as they are specifically designed to fit and complement each other. However, other knives that are similar in size and shape may also work well with the extra slots.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Adrienne
  • j&k'smom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
j&k'smom
  • Porchechef
  • Products and Tips
Replies