• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Were My Torte Pans Not Included in My Sample Order?

In summary, a sample order is an order placed by a Pampered Chef consultant for product samples to use for demonstration or display purposes. To place a sample order, consultants can log in to their account on the Pampered Chef website and proceed to checkout like a regular customer. The cost of sample orders varies and consultants receive a discount, but still need to pay for shipping and handling. Sample orders are not intended for personal use and there is no limit to how many can be placed, but it is recommended to only order what is necessary for business purposes.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
When I placed my sample order, I also ordered the torte pans (new last season...still on the sample order numbers...)

Anyone know why they didn't send them? The did NOT show up on my packing lists, nor on the list of items when I went into CC to do an adjustment. Are they no longer available as a sample?

When did you place your sample order?

KellyTheChef said:
When I placed my sample order, I also ordered the torte pans (new last season...still on the sample order numbers...)

Anyone know why they didn't send them? The did NOT show up on my packing lists, nor on the list of items when I went into CC to do an adjustment. Are they no longer available as a sample?

They would only be available to new consultants for ordering - those who started their business this summer.

You can't order fall stuff and spring stuff together - the spring stuff is no longer available as a sample order I don't think.

Aha! It's on there for NEW CONSULTANTS!!

I was thinking that since it still showed up, that I could get it!

Thanks! That was quite "DUH" of me!!! LOL

Hey, it was worth a shot! :)

jenniferp417 said:
Hey, it was worth a shot! :)
Yep...exactly what I was thinking!

If you're already a consultant when the sample packages are first made available, you only have until the end of the first month of the selling season to order them. They stay up on CC for new consultants, who have until the end of their 6th week to order them.

1. What is a sample order?

A sample order is an order placed by a Pampered Chef consultant for product samples to use for demonstration or display purposes. It allows customers to see and try out the products before making a purchase.

2. How do I place a sample order?

To place a sample order, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can browse and select the products you want to order and proceed to checkout like a regular customer.

3. How much do sample orders cost?

The cost of sample orders varies depending on the products and quantities ordered. As a consultant, you will receive a discount on sample orders, but you will still need to pay for shipping and handling fees.

4. Can I use sample orders for personal use?

No, sample orders are intended for demonstration and display purposes only. They are not meant for personal use, and any products purchased through a sample order should be used solely for showcasing to potential customers.

5. Is there a limit to how many sample orders I can place?

There is no limit to how many sample orders you can place as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, it is recommended to only order what you need for business purposes to avoid excess inventory and unnecessary expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kanne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kanne
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76