• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Place My Spring/Summer Sample Order Today?

After you have ordered the packages, you have six weeks to enjoy them. After you have ordered the packages, you have six weeks to enjoy them.
ccarp
I'm a brand new consultant I just signed up at the end of February. I was talking with my director today, and she believes I need to place my order for my Spring/Summer Sample Packages no later than today. She says they will no longer be available for purchase after March 31st, is this correct? I really didn't want to order them for about a week.

Thanks for your help.

I think you have 6 weeks as a new consultant, you may want to check with HO.

Thanks for your quick response that's what I love about this site:) Six weeks from the time you sign?

I would check with the HO because I just signed at the end of February and I understood that you only had until March 31 to purchase the spring samples. I may be wrong though so if any long time cheffers have the answer that would be great.

dymplz8 said:
I would check with the HO because I just signed at the end of February and I understood that you only had until March 31 to purchase the spring samples. I may be wrong though so if any long time cheffers have the answer that would be great.

I sent an e-mail to the HO, but no reply yet. When I looked on the website today, it says people that sign-up after Feb. 1, 2008 has up to 6 weeks to purchase the sample packages. I just want to make sure that's true because I don't want to miss out.

You are all set to order for 6 weeks.

Here is the info under sample packages ion Consultant's Corner:
Spring/Summer Selling Season
# Our new spring/summer products are available for sale to customers starting March 1, 2008.

Earning Spring/Summer Samples
# Directors and above had the opportunity to earn two sets of spring/summer products. First, they earned them through the November Sell-A-Thon, which was based on personal commissionable sales for the month of November. Second, they automatically received a collection of spring/ summer products when they submitted $1,250 in personal commissionable sales for each month in three of the following four months: September, October, November and December.
# Directorsý spring/summer product kits were based on the $6,000 level of the November Sell-A-Thon.
Note: Some November Sell-A-Thon packages contain more product than the product sample kits available on this form. Please reference the November Sell-A-Thon fl yer provided on Consultantýs Corner to view products given at each level. For easier availability, some of the product in the Sell-A-Thon kits is now available under the OPEN STOCK section.

Ordering Spring/Summer Samples (available through March 31, 2008)
# Only one complete set of items may be ordered. If Package A is ordered, Packages B, C, D and E may not be ordered. Package A can not be combined with B, C, D or E.
# All orders must include the $4.00 shipping and handling fee, plus the appropriate sales tax. Sales tax rates can be found under Consultantýs Corner on the Web or by calling (630) 261-8528. The $4.00 fee cannot be combined with any other order.
# Only active Consultants may order the spring/summer product packages.
# The products may not be returned for exchange or refund.
# The spring/summer product packages can be ordered through PamperedPartner® Plus/ PamperedPartner® using your Pampered Chef® Proprietary Debit Card in the paperwork/supply or noncommission orders section menu option Sample. Item numbers can be downloaded beginning January 25, 2008.
# Products may also be ordered through The Pampered Chef® Express Information System at (800) 449-CHEF if you are paying by Pampered Chef® Proprietary Debit Card or Pampered Chef® Credit Card. Please refer to the instructions below.
# Products may also be ordered on the Web (The Pampered Chef, Ltd.) if you are paying by Pampered Chef® Propriety Debit Card.

New Consultants (Agreements received after February 1, 2008)
Sample packages are offered to new Consultants for six weeks after the Independent Consultant Agreement is received or until August 1, 2008, whichever is sooner. In addition to payment options listed on the front of this form, payment may also be made by Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®/Novus® or American Express®. In order to submit your order with this type of payment, you must mail your order to The Pampered Chef® using the address and order form on the front.

Thank you :)

Yes, thank you.

Related to Should I Place My Spring/Summer Sample Order Today?

1. What are the deadlines for placing Spring/Summer sample orders?

The deadline for submitting a Spring/Summer sample order is typically mid-March. However, this may vary depending on your specific region and sales team. It is best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most accurate deadline for your area.

2. Can I order just one sample of a product?

Yes, you can order just one sample of a product. However, keep in mind that there may be a minimum order requirement for certain products and that shipping costs may be more expensive for smaller orders.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions available for sample orders?

At this time, there are no discounts or promotions specifically for sample orders. However, you can earn host rewards by hosting a party and using those rewards towards your sample order. You can also take advantage of any current promotions or discounts for consultants that may apply to your sample order.

4. What is the return policy for sample orders?

Sample orders are not eligible for returns or exchanges. However, if you receive a damaged or defective product, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

5. Can I add non-sample items to my Spring/Summer sample order?

Yes, you can add non-sample items to your Spring/Summer sample order. However, keep in mind that non-sample items will be subject to regular pricing and shipping fees. It is also important to note that adding non-sample items may delay the shipment of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • jimgass