• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Spring/Summer Sample Package

In summary, the Spring/Summer Sample Package includes a variety of popular kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware, as well as recipe cards and catalogs. Customers have the option to customize their package, but availability may vary. The cost of the package depends on the selected products and delivery typically takes 5-7 business days. Returns and exchanges are not available for items in the package, but customer service is available for any issues.
The Scotish Chef
Hi Everyone.
I'm very new at this and had a general question about ordering the sample packages. From your experience, if I ordered the samples today, approx. when would it arrive to my house? I have a show on Saturday and was wondering if the product samples would get to me by then.
Thanks in Advance.

I highly doubt it, by this Saturday.

Hard to say. Sometimes they ship stuff out right away, but I wouldn't count on it just incase.

I looked at CC and they are still shipping from the 28th. I Placed a sample order on the 1st and it just shipped yesterday due to arrive on the 9th/10th.

Its too bad they didn't throw a couple of 'new' products in with the Starter Kit..
Thanks for the help everyone. I had a feeling that 3 days was a little quick to hope for :) I wasn't sure if once I ordered.. an hour later they shipped FedEx overnight and it would be on my front stoop by noon tomorrow. I guess in a perfect world that could only happen :)

Can you borrow any of the products from your Director? My Director lets us borrow from her if we need to.

What is included in the Spring/Summer Sample Package?

The Spring/Summer Sample Package includes a variety of our newest and most popular products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. It also includes recipe cards and catalogs for you to share with your customers.

Can I customize my Spring/Summer Sample Package?

Yes, you can customize your package by selecting which products you would like to include. However, please note that some products may be subject to availability.

How much does the Spring/Summer Sample Package cost?

The cost of the package varies depending on the products you choose to include. You can view the pricing for each individual product on our website, and the total cost will be calculated at checkout.

How long will it take for my Spring/Summer Sample Package to arrive?

Once your order is placed, it typically takes 5-7 business days for your package to be delivered. However, please allow for additional time if you have chosen to customize your package.

Can I return or exchange items in the Spring/Summer Sample Package?

Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges on items in the Spring/Summer Sample Package. However, if you have any issues with the products, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • MandyH
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Tracy99