• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Spring Summer Sample Package at CC!

In summary, Jenn got package A, the salad chopper, the small dots bowl, the jerk seasoning, large platter & torte pan set. She also earned Level 2 so she ordered Package D which is everything NOT in Level 2 EXCEPT the Steak Knives. She has a recruit who will qualify by the end of this month and she will use her PC Dollars to get the steak knives then.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
Hey the Spring Summer Sample Package is on CC right NOW!!!

I LOVE YOU JILLEYSUE! I have been checking!

I know I know..I just fell upon it...

No supply sheet though :(

What will be in that..catalogs and stuff?

I just bought it all...except for the 12 qt stockpot and the Asian kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I spent $230!!

Wow- and I was debating on spending the $166 package #A! Hmm I really do want alot of it, I guess I may as well order it! Plus I have my $50 PC dollars to use towards it! So paying $116 is great for $357 in products!( Just Convincing myself). LOL!

What did you get. I am trying to decide...I wonder if I should get the salad choppers? I already won the trifle bowl.

I will have to figure it out tomorrow, as I looked at the individual pieces just now and I saw the salad chopper and the knife set that I really like! Yikes- I need a commission check or two for this month!

Yeah i really like the knife set. I will get that seperately

Can't believe I saw that. I was ready to sign off...and I just happen to see...YAHOOOO>

I got package A, the salad chopper, the small dots bowl, the jerk seasoning, large platter & torte pan set.

I earned Level 2 (thank God!) so I ordered Package D, which is everything NOT in Level 2 EXCEPT the Steak Knives. I have a recruit who will qualify by the end of this month and I'll use my PC Dollars to get the steak knives then. And I order an extra Jamaican Jerk Seasoning to send to my FIL in NY to try out since he's Jamaican. I want to know how authentic it is.

Now, to figure out how to get that darn Stockpot....

Am I missing something? Is the salad spinner not on the sample packages at all???

Debi- you won't get PC dollars until you make director under the new rules, sorry!

Jenn- the salad spinner is a mid-season product and won't be out until May.

gilliandanielle said:
Debi- you won't get PC dollars until you make director under the new rules, sorry!

Jenn- the salad spinner is a mid-season product and won't be out until May.

Since she signed a couple months ago, I thought it would be "grandfathered" or whatever you want to call it. I thought the new rules only applied to recruits from this point on. Is that not the case? Darn it!

Good, so it sounds like you can get quite a few items open stock? I'll have to check it out. I earned it all, but there's a couple things I'd like duplicates of.

No, the Salad Spinner is a mid-season product.

I earned level one and my budget is pretty tight so jus got an extra Jerk Seasoning and the Torte pan - My first March host is already interested in that Island Breeze Rum Cake. Now talking to the IRS about buying rum as a business expense.....

Jilleysue said:
What did you get. I am trying to decide...I wonder if I should get the salad choppers? I already won the trifle bowl.

You didn't WIN it, you EARNED it!

:D

I earned level 1, which was package B plus a couple of the open-stock pieces. So I ordered the rest except the Asian set, Steak Knives and Stockpot.
Less than $200, baby!

My husband thinks it is so cute when I come in and report Guess what I got another show for such and such month and guess what I earned!

Then I know after I hve earned something he is thinking - Oh no where are we going to put it - We have a small place

I was explining to him the perks of being a director and when I was telling him about products samples and such - I laughed because I knew he was already thinking - Where are we going to put it

Gotta love this guy!!

Kat

I bought everything but the 12 Qt stockpot and the Forged Steak Knives. I already have all the other Professional pieces as well as 2 sets of the Steak Knives. So......I will buy them later if I want them. Maybe in April............

I totally need to promote before the Fall/Winter selling season!!!

I will be getting package D and the stockpot since I earned level 2. It will be less than 200 so that is not bad. I will probably not ever get the steak knives as I am sooo disappointed about the waranty. They should be lifetime like the rest of our knives. Hard to sell something that expensive with no lifetime waranty.

Jilleysue said:

Youd didn't "win" it Jill -- you EARNED it, you hard-working cheffer, you!!!

PoseyMom said:
Am I missing something? Is the salad spinner not on the sample packages at all???

That's a mid-season product

So can we place more than one order for the samples as long as it's open stock? I understand we can't get more than one of the groupings... but if I want to order #d for example and I want the stockpot but can't do both right now... I can do 2 separate orders? Or Not?

dollfangs said:
I will be getting package D and the stockpot since I earned level 2. It will be less than 200 so that is not bad. I will probably not ever get the steak knives as I am sooo disappointed about the waranty. They should be lifetime like the rest of our knives. Hard to sell something that expensive with no lifetime waranty.

The knives are a lifetime warranty item. It was mis-announced from stage at Leadership. But in the new catalog, it says that the knives themselves are lifetime, the case is 3 years.

PamperedChefDebi said:
Since she signed a couple months ago, I thought it would be "grandfathered" or whatever you want to call it. I thought the new rules only applied to recruits from this point on. Is that not the case? Darn it!

I think if they signed before Jan 22 that you would get the $50. Not positive, but I thought I read that somewhere.

quiverfull7 said:
So can we place more than one order for the samples as long as it's open stock? I understand we can't get more than one of the groupings... but if I want to order #d for example and I want the stockpot but can't do both right now... I can do 2 separate orders? Or Not?

Yes, you can place more than one order, but not the same thing twice.

Wonderful.. .thank you!

Does anyone know when the New Season's Best will be posted. I keep checking on CC but it isn't there yet. I want to see what other recipes they are going to have.

YES YES YES...I EARNED...SORRY...So Happy, that I caught that last night. First thing and I was like oh my god..Oh my god...I couldn't get to chef success quick enough....LOL Was funny.

dollfangs said:

The mini catalog shows them with a lifetime warranty

PamperedChefDebi said:
Sorry. You'll need to promote to get the rest of your PC dollars. Anyone who had already RECEIVED part of the $250 total will get the difference when they promote but any $$ not yet received will be given all at once.

chefann said:
The knives are a lifetime warranty item. It was mis-announced from stage at Leadership. But in the new catalog, it says that the knives themselves are lifetime, the case is 3 years.

OMG! Thank you so much for clearing that up! I was sooo upset if it was really only 3 years! :D :D You made my day.....now I really want 2 sets...not just 1...haha

I was under the impression that you only get the $50 PC dollars when you promote to director to encourage more people to promote, not to recruit more. I could be confused, but I am almost positive that we only get dollars for consultant's that we already earned from, but not any new consultants.

I have 6 active, 1 qualified, so I was under the impression that I only get $200 when I promote to director, even though they signed under the old program...

Bummer!!! You cannot use PC $ while purchasing over the phone!! :( And I need to use my Credit card for the purchase for the balance! Since I don't have sufficient funds in my PC debit account! I guess I will have to wait until my 2 Jan shows close and my next commission check posts! :(

S/S supply list is posted on CC:)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • ashley884
  • General Chat