• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order Sample Products Multiple Times?

In summary, you can order sample products multiple times from Pampered Chef with no limit. You will have to pay for the products, but as a consultant, you can earn a discount based on your sales and party results. Each time you order, you can choose different sample products from their wide variety. Delivery time may vary, but most orders arrive within 5-7 business days. If you are not satisfied with your sample products, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund or exchange thanks to Pampered Chef's 100% satisfaction guarantee.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Can you order the sample products more than once. I know you can't order more than one of the same packages, but can you do this.
1 week order the package B
2 weeks later order the bowl, plate and santoku knife?
I want to order the spring products but since we have to do it with PC funds, I have to spread it out. Can this be done?

I believe it's a one-shot deal. All, some or part in one order, and you're done until mid-season samples are available.

I paid for mine with a Credit card....

Yes you can! Just as long as its one package and you can order open stocks whenever!

So if you bought package D but want to go back and get C you can't?

1. Can I order sample products more than once?

Yes, you can order sample products multiple times. There is no limit on the number of times you can order sample products from Pampered Chef.

2. Do I have to pay for sample products?

Yes, you will have to pay for sample products. However, as a consultant, you can earn a discount on your sample product orders based on your sales and party results.

3. Can I order different sample products each time?

Yes, you can order different sample products each time. Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of products, and you can choose which ones you want to try out each time you place an order.

4. How long does it take for sample products to arrive?

The delivery time for sample products may vary depending on your location. However, most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days.

5. Can I return sample products if I am not satisfied?

Yes, you can return sample products if you are not satisfied with them. Pampered Chef has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and you can return any product within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenniferp417
  • PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
Replies