• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the $3000 July Incentive Package | Order Sample Products Today!

In summary, the $3000 July Incentive Package is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants that includes sample products, business supplies, and materials to help jumpstart their business. To qualify, consultants must meet certain sales and recruitment goals in July. The sample products cannot be customized but are carefully selected to showcase top-selling items. If qualified, consultants will receive the package in the following month. Unfortunately, the package is only available to consultants in the United States and Puerto Rico at this time.
Dawn4
Gold Member
Does anyone know what is in the $3000 July incentive package??? I want to order my sample products but I don't want to duplicate.

Never mind. I found it. Thank you anyway!!!

Hi there! The $3000 July incentive package typically includes a variety of sample products from different brands. It's a great way to try out new products and see what works best for you. However, I understand your concern about duplicating products. My best advice would be to reach out to the company or brand offering the incentive and ask for a list of the products included in the package. That way, you can cross-reference with the products you already have and avoid duplicates. Hope this helps!

Related to Discover the $3000 July Incentive Package | Order Sample Products Today!

1. What is included in the $3000 July Incentive Package?

The $3000 July Incentive Package includes a variety of sample products from our catalog, as well as business supplies and materials to help kickstart your Pampered Chef business.

2. How can I qualify for the $3000 July Incentive Package?

To qualify for the $3000 July Incentive Package, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet certain sales and recruitment goals during the month of July.

3. Can I choose which sample products are included in the package?

The sample products included in the $3000 July Incentive Package are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, they are carefully chosen to showcase a variety of our top-selling products.

4. When will I receive the $3000 July Incentive Package?

If you qualify for the $3000 July Incentive Package, you will receive it in the following month. For example, if you qualify in July, you will receive the package in August.

5. Is the $3000 July Incentive Package available internationally?

Unfortunately, the $3000 July Incentive Package is only available to consultants in the United States and Puerto Rico at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtracy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Intrepid_Chef