• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Package Pricing: Full Enchilada or Custom Packages Available

In summary, the fall products include new or different packages, depending on what you want or perhaps earned during the summer. The Director package is valued at around $700 and then there's the $1500 level of the sell-a-thon that isn't in the DP and THEN there is the cookware! The samples order form will be in our changeover boxes. You will get a chance to order them when you sign up for the Sellathon.
lakamper
Does anyone know or have the sample package pricing for the fall products? I remember you can get the whole enchillada or different packages, depending on what you want or perhaps earned......anyone????:confused:

That will be posted on CC under samples soon. I want to say the 24th but that could be off.

OOh that is exciting!!

isn't it usually like $150 or something for the whole package? just trying to budget the funds...........and am overly anxious to know!!

The products are grouped into different "families" and are all 50% off retail. The problem is that we don't know exactly what each group will hold. Traditionally they have stayed together in similar groups as the sell a thon with some items priced separately. HTH

that helps, thanks! guess i'll just wait and see!

lakamper said:
isn't it usually like $150 or something for the whole package? just trying to budget the funds...........and am overly anxious to know!!

It can't be $150 for the whole package since there over $850 in new or
re-styled products.

That 850 includes the cookware which goes a long way to that 850 amount. If these are offered as samples they will be available as individual items not included in a package.

Shawnna said:
That 850 includes the cookware which goes a long way to that 850 amount. If these are offered as samples they will be available as individual items not included in a package.
Ummm... no it doesn't include the cookware. The Director package is valued at around $700 and then there's the $1500 level of the sell-a-thon that isn't in the DP and THEN there is the cookware!

I am waiting to get my cookware for the sell a thon - well... maybe I'll get the 12" skillet or the 10" saute pan at 50% off...

Shawnna said:

The cookware alone is worth over $1000!!! ( with both sets and open stock) The $850 in products is just what is part of the Sellathon levels...including July. Actually, I think it is a bit more than that, but don't have my Sellathon Sheet in front of me right now. I'm thinking that the SS Cookware won't be available as samples (at least not the sets) because of Panorama. If I remember correctly, when the Executive Cookware came out, it wasn't part of the 50% samples was it?

No- the cookware almost definitely won't be in the samples. It wasn't when the Exec. came out. And can you imagine how much would end up on eBay if we could buy it half price?

You are right. I forgot there are 2 sets plus the single items. Thanks for reminding me. When I sit down to study the information I would have an "OH MAN!!" moment.

The samples order form will be in our changeover boxes.

What is included in a sample package?

A sample package typically includes a variety of our top-selling products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. The specific items may vary, but we always strive to provide a well-rounded selection for you to try.

How much does a sample package cost?

The cost of a sample package can vary depending on the products included, but they typically range from $50 to $100. This price includes shipping and handling fees as well.

Can I customize my sample package?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer the option to customize sample packages. However, we do regularly update the products included to ensure a diverse and enjoyable selection for our customers.

Do I have to be a consultant to purchase a sample package?

No, anyone can purchase a sample package from Pampered Chef. We welcome anyone who is interested in trying our products to purchase a sample package.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for sample packages?

We occasionally offer discounts or promotions on sample packages, so be sure to check our website or ask your consultant for any current deals. Additionally, purchasing a sample package also qualifies you for our host rewards program, where you can earn free and discounted products by hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Triciascucina
  • brittanymcginnis
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
brittanymcginnis
Replies
Views
mldowney69