• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sell a Thon Director Packages......

Nope not quite right.I'm not sure I'm understanding the issue with things being stacked. Here's what I know:2 June shows - 2 sharp products Level 1 - $1500 commissionable - over $125 in productsLevel 2 - $3000 commissionable - over $300 in products (have already earned level 1) Level 2 is level 1 plus about $175 in additional products.Level 3 - $6000 commissionable - over $550 in products (have already earned level 1 and 2)Level 3 is level 2 (which includes level 1) and another $250 in different products.Directors earn the products that are in Level 2 and 3. The over $125 and
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Since I'll be a director in 3 days now:D :D I was reading the fine print on the sell a thon page. Am I reading it wrong?

I'm reading it as if we are getting the products out of the June $3k and $6k package but not the $1500 pkg. (The fine print says "It does not include products from the submit two shows packages for June and July, or the June $1500 package). THis package is valued at over $600!!

I'm not worried about the $1500 package because I earned the with the $3k pkg or are they changing it this year???

What are your opinions on this?:confused:

There was a thread on this a while back. Yes, the directors are only getting the two higher packages b/c as leaders, we should be submitting $1500+ a month anyway!

cool!! :D I love it!! Must've missed it when my Matthew was hospitalized. I agree with the $1500 thing!!!

Thanks!! Man, I'm always hearing the news last!!!;)

Which also means that the $3000 package does NOT include the stuff from the $1500 package, and the $6000 package does not include the lower levels of stuff. Right? If they can give us the $6000 package but not the $1500, that means they're all seperated?
The home office lady that I asked said that the packages were all seperate this year and didn't "stack" like years past. Just making sure she was right...

I know that's pretty crazy! I can't wait to see in 2 weeks!!!:D

They still stack if you earn them through sales. When you sell $6000, you earn all three levels.....make sense?

Okay cool! I'll earn the $3k through sales so that's good!!

So you will have doubles of the Level 2 products.

I'll take it!! :D I'm already loving being a director!!!:D

Laura, my understanding in reading it is that they are not stacked. Like Kate described, because I'll be reaching level 2, I'll have double of level 2 products but nothing else.

I'm not sure I'm understanding the issue with things being stacked. Here's what I know:2 June shows - 2 sharp products
Level 1 - $1500 commissionable - over $125 in products
Level 2 - $3000 commissionable - over $300 in products (have already earned level 1)
Level 3 - $6000 commissionable - over $550 in products (have already earned level 1 and 2)Directors earn the products that are in Level 2 and 3. The over $125 and the 2 sharp products are NOT included.July - 2 shows - cookware
Level 1 - $3000 commissionable - over $300 in productsDirector package also includes the Level 1 in July but NOT the cookware. So, to earn one of all the products as a director (assuming you make the $1250 3 out of 4 months) you need to submit 2 shows in June, $1500 commissionable in June and 2 shows in July - the rest comes in the Director package.

Nope not quite right.
cmdtrgd said:
I'm not sure I'm understanding the issue with things being stacked. Here's what I know:

2 June shows - 2 sharp products
Level 1 - $1500 commissionable - over $125 in products
Level 2 - $3000 commissionable - over $300 in products (have already earned level 1) Level 2 is level 1 plus about $175 in additional products.
Level 3 - $6000 commissionable - over $550 in products (have already earned level 1 and 2)Level 3 is level 2 (which includes level 1) and another $250 in different products.

Directors earn the products that are in Level 2 and 3. The over $125 and the 2 sharp products are NOT included. Directors earn over $600 in products. The director package does not include level 1 nor the sharp products or July cookware but it does include an assortment of products in levels 2 & 3 of June and the package of July. Directors will not get all of the products in Levels 2 & 3 and July but most - adding up to just over $600 in value. June levels 2 & 3 are valued at $425 and July's is at $300 = $725 so we will get everything in the packages but $250 of products - (and of course the products that are given for 2 shows in each of the months).

July - 2 shows - cookware
Level 1 - $3000 commissionable - over $300 in products

Director package also includes the Level 1 in July but NOT the cookware. see above

So, to earn one of all the products as a director (assuming you make the $1250 3 out of 4 months) you need to submit 2 shows in June, $1500 commissionable in June and 2 shows in July - the rest comes in the Director package. see above - if a director only earns level 1 there will be about $125 in products that she/he will not receive
I made the corrections in red within your quote see above.

Last edited:
:eek: I dont know. I'm confused. The lady at HO made it sound like Directors would not get duplicates unless they submitted $6000 or more.
I like your way better, frankly. LOL :D

Oh my goodness! I think I'm more confused now!! AGH!!

Beth, how in the world do you know so much??:p

We'll know by the end of Day 1 of Conference, since the new products are being announced Day 1, and they'll have sheets available at the new product room that outline who gets what.

That's what I was thinking, Ann.

Yeah- so stop worrying about it. :)

It's still FREE stuff, right? :D

chefann said:
Yeah- so stop worrying about it. :)

It's still FREE stuff, right? :D

YES IT IS!! LOVE IT!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Oh my goodness! I think I'm more confused now!! AGH!!

Beth, how in the world do you know so much??:p
Here's what PC said on the sell-a-thon flyer (Fine print on the back at the bottom):

Directors: You can earn two fall product assortments FREE: 1) Earn fall products besed on your personal activity in June and July; 2) As a Director you automatically receive an assortment of new fall products when you submit $1,250 in commissionable sales each month in three of the following months: March, April, May and June. Director benefit kit contains new fall products from the June $3,000 and $6,000 packages, and July $3,000 package. (does not include products from the "submit two Shows" packages for June and July, or the June $1,500 package.) This package is valued at more than $600!

(Actually the flyer has a misprint and says $5,000 both times it means $3,000.)

Okay, I feel like I'm getting repremanded for explaining the director award. Yes we will see what it is at conference but in the mean time if we explain it incorrectly people will not KNOW what they earned and may be disappointed.

I was only trying to help and clarify. Sorry.

Beth - you're not being reprimanded...I think we're all a bit confused because it is different this year. I'm just wondering where you got the info that if a director only earned level 1 that s/he would not get some of the products...I can be totally blind sometimes...

Beth- I didn't mean it to sound like that. I was trying to be funny. Really.
I apologize.

I'm still confused. I love you all. That is all. LOL :D

cmdtrgd said:
Beth - you're not being reprimanded...I think we're all a bit confused because it is different this year. I'm just wondering where you got the info that if a director only earned level 1 that s/he would not get some of the products...I can be totally blind sometimes...
Because the director package is worth $600 and the product value of all the products (after subtracting the $125 that we KNOW are not in the director package) is $725 (the 2 show products are not included in the "level" packages and are not counted either). I did the math. [edit: I did the math in the first place because PC used the terms "a selection of" in their verbage which told me that we wouldn't be getting everything.]

Sorry that I'm so sensitive. lol

Last edited:
Beth, I'm sorry I've been through a lot lately and am getting confused easily.

Thank you for trying to explain it better!! We love you! You're a wealth of info!!:D

Okay, guys! I'm okay now. Thanks! I know you all care! I can't wait till we're all together and can do a group hug. lol:p

Heh...I was wondering if we were going to have to lock this thread :p

Well if we did that everytime someone got sensitive we wouldn't have a forum!:eek:

Umm, this is a mostly female forum so sensitivity is relative here!:p

This place is mild compared to some of the threads on DH's forum. He had to create "The War Room", which is like the Lounge, but incendiary topics are only allowed in it. I avoid that area altogether - it gets downright nasty!

1. What exactly is included in the Sell-a-Thon Director Packages?

The Sell-a-Thon Director Packages typically include a variety of products and services that are designed to help directors increase their sales and grow their businesses. These packages often include items such as marketing materials, training resources, and new product launches.

2. Are the products included in the Sell-a-Thon Director Packages different from the products in the Submit Two Shows packages?

According to the fine print on the Sell-a-Thon page, the products included in the Director Packages do not include items from the Submit Two Shows packages for June and July, or the June $1500 package. This means that the products included in the Director Packages may be different from those in the Submit Two Shows packages.

3. Does the Sell-a-Thon Director Package include the $1500 package?

No, the fine print states that the Director Package does not include products from the June $1500 package. However, if you have earned the $1500 package through the $3k package, then you may not need to worry about this exclusion.

4. Will the Sell-a-Thon Director Packages be different this year?

It is possible that the Director Packages may be different this year, as the fine print states that the packages may not include products from the June $1500 package. It is always a good idea to carefully review the details of the current year's Sell-a-Thon to understand what is included in the packages.

5. What is your opinion on the Sell-a-Thon Director Packages?

As a scientist, I cannot provide an opinion on the Sell-a-Thon Director Packages. However, I would recommend carefully reviewing the details and considering your personal needs and goals before deciding if the Director Packages are right for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • pamperedtracy
  • General Chat
Replies