• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About the Sellathon...

Thanks for clearing that up for me! :) That is good!! I hate that we have to a word miniumum!! Thanks for clearing that up for me! :)
clshirk
Ok, I know you guys can't read minds, but maybe you know from previous sell-a-thons. I'm trying to work towards free fall products of course and I know that to be sure I get them all, of course I want to sell as much as possible- ok, I get that. But I am just wondering what about exactly to expect...

It says 2 shows- 2 products

$1500- $125 in product- does that mean if I do 2 shows and $1500 I'll get 2 new products + $125 in product, or will that mean my 2 sharp products will be part of my $125 in product?

And then if I do 4 shows and still haven't hit the $3k mark, will that mean I get 4 products at around $125 in product or $125 in product plus 4 products- or will I still only get only 2 products since it doesn't say 'for every 2 shows'?

Hope that doesn't sound too confusing- I am just wondering what to expect. I doubt I'll hit the $5k mark, if I"m really lucky I might hit $3k, but I doubt I will. But I have a total of 5 shows this month...

clshirk said:
Ok, I know you guys can't read minds, but maybe you know from previous sell-a-thons. I'm trying to work towards free fall products of course and I know that to be sure I get them all, of course I want to sell as much as possible- ok, I get that. But I am just wondering what about exactly to expect...

It says 2 shows- 2 products

$1500- $125 in product- does that mean if I do 2 shows and $1500 I'll get 2 new products + $125 in product, or will that mean my 2 sharp products will be part of my $125 in product?

And then if I do 4 shows and still haven't hit the $3k mark, will that mean I get 4 products at around $125 in product or $125 in product plus 4 products- or will I still only get only 2 products since it doesn't say 'for every 2 shows'?

Hope that doesn't sound too confusing- I am just wondering what to expect. I doubt I'll hit the $5k mark, if I"m really lucky I might hit $3k, but I doubt I will. But I have a total of 5 shows this month...

If yo udo 2 shows, you'll get the new new sharp items
If you do two shows that total $1500 or more you'll get the 2 new sharp items PLUS the level one sell-a-thon tools. If you do 4 shows, 6 shows, etc...you'll still only get the 2 sharp products plus whatever dollar value of the sell-a-thon you hit.
Make sense?

dannyzmom said:
If yo udo 2 shows, you'll get the new new sharp items
If you do two shows that total $1500 or more you'll get the 2 new sharp items PLUS the level one sell-a-thon tools. If you do 4 shows, 6 shows, etc...you'll still only get the 2 sharp products plus whatever dollar value of the sell-a-thon you hit.
Make sense?

Yes- thanks for that. I just wanted to be sure. I have my 2 shows for sure- so now when I hit $1500- I'll get the $125 product package I'm assuming to add to my 2 tools... I got that right?

yes you will get the $125 in free fall product plus the two new sharp items. If you submit 2 shows, but the do not meet $1500 in sales you will still get the 2 new sharp items.

Chef_2_Four said:
yes you will get the $125 in free fall product plus the two new sharp items. If you submit 2 shows, but the do not meet $1500 in sales you will still get the 2 new sharp items.

EXACTLY!!

blah blah blah word miniumum

dannyzmom said:
EXACTLY!!

Thanks ladies!! Love the word minimum in white- that's funny.

dannyzmom said:

That is good!! I hate that we have to a word miniumum!!

Related to Question About the Sellathon...

What is a Sellathon event?

A Sellathon event is a special promotion organized by Pampered Chef to help our consultants increase their sales and reach their goals. It usually involves offering exclusive deals and discounts to customers for a limited time.

When does the Sellathon event take place?

The Sellathon event usually takes place during a specific time period, which can vary each year. It is usually announced in advance and can last anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.

Do I have to be a consultant to participate in the Sellathon event?

No, the Sellathon event is open to all customers. However, only consultants can take advantage of the special discounts and deals offered during the event.

How do I find out about the deals and discounts offered during the Sellathon event?

As a customer, you can find out about the deals and discounts offered during the Sellathon event by checking the Pampered Chef website or contacting your consultant directly. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates and notifications about upcoming events.

Can I combine the Sellathon event discounts with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the discounts and deals offered during the Sellathon event cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it is always best to check with your consultant for specific details on any applicable promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3 4
Replies
Views
JAE