• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sellathon! (How Are We Doing?)

In summary, Becky hit the $3000 Sellathon level and is excited to reach her $10,000 goal for the month. Linda is taking care of her family and is only able to work part-time, but is still excited about earning Disney.
chefjeanine said:
I'm very excited! This may be my best month ever and I still have two shows to close and a little holiday booth on Monday. My current sales for the month are $6005!!! :eek: Now if I can just figure out how to get the December incentive. I'm going to be gone Dec. 2-12.

Yippee Jeanine! Glad to hear your month is going so well too!

Don't you find it amazing, and a bit curious, how we can be doing so well in Michigan? We have the highest unemployment in the nation, and we have been in recession way longer than the rest of the country, and yet, sales and bookings for me are the best they've ever been!

ChefBeckyD said:
Yippee Jeanine! Glad to hear your month is going so well too!

Don't you find it amazing, and a bit curious, how we can be doing so well in Michigan? We have the highest unemployment in the nation, and we have been in recession way longer than the rest of the country, and yet, sales and bookings for me are the best they've ever been!

Yes, it really is shocking. I think I've had more $1000 shows this year than in previous years. I suppose I'm a bit better at my job but I think it's more about people staying home and eating!

Just submitted my largest show ever two days ago, $1,224. That puts me at $2,553 for the month at this moment. I had a vendor fair last night that is shaping up to be very small, but I have a cooking show tomorrow evening with the potential to do very well, so I'm hoping to cross the $3,000 mark for the month to get the second level. :)

just about to close my first ever $1000 show... that brings me over the 1500 mark... yeah!! I did not think it would happen for me!

right now I have hit the $1500 mark. Have one show tomorrow, but attendance is not looking so great, but I am happy with where I am. :)

I've hit $1,500. I think I'll get to $3,000 before the end of the month. I have three shows to close, and I can always divide my Black Friday orders and put some on a November catalog show if I need a boost.

Woohooo!! I'm so excited. I had a show today with 20 people in attendance. I have a few shows to close but when I calculated it earlier, my sales are at 3650 for this month!

raebates said:
I've hit $1,500. I think I'll get to $3,000 before the end of the month. I have three shows to close, and I can always divide my Black Friday orders and put some on a November catalog show if I need a boost.

I could do this too...Assuming I get Black Friday orders! I'm thinking about using Phonevite to remind all my contacts about this amazing sale!

I'm sitting at about 2600 right now. I have a show tomorrow, so we'll see!

I hit the $6000 mark as of yesterday! Yippeee!! Now I have a small break for Thanksgiving and then I need to do at least $2400 next month and Disney Level 2 is in the bag!!

I'm right around $2700 right now! All my shows are closed but I have a couple orders ($40) and I just sent out my Black Friday Sale. I already have a few people who are really interested. I will also be seeing DH's aunt who wants to order some Christmas presents tomorrow. I know I'll hit $300!

Oh, I guess I'm calling the levels wrong. I look at the 1-15th as a bonus, not a level. I knew I'd make $3,000 ... it was $6,000 that I was saying I probably wouldn't make. I'm currently at $3977.26, so I made the "bigger" selection of products. But I won't make the "biggest" level. I have one booth left this month, but I've agreed to let my 3 recruits take shifts & work it for the sales/bookings. So I'm not expecting to get anything out of it.December is my panic month. I only have ONE show on the calendar! Jan I have 2 set dates & another one that wants to host a show but hasn't picked a date. I have 3 set dates in Feb & one in March. I'm going to have to fight to just make my $750 in sales to stay active (as a Team Leader) ... praying that I'll hit $1,250 in sales to keep me in the comfort zone of HO leads. That extra $485.35 in HO lead outside orders this month felt GOOD!!! ;)

$5,300 submitted so far, a $600 show submitted but on hold so not in that count, and a $650 show to hopefully close tonight. Should end up around $6,500 for the month. Nice paycheck! I may not be so frugal with Christmas this year. Crate & Barrel already got some of my commission ;)

I'm holding off on submitting my son's nursery school fundraiser until Dec. 1, making it a Dec. show so I can get the 5% PC bucks on it. I thought I was going to need it for Nov. SAT. Good thing I didn't b/c the sales are not what they have been in the past.

GO Becca!!!! :D

Becca, make sure that fundraiser is DATED Dec. 1!

Yup, Di, I'm all over it ;)

Credit card on hold just cleared. I'm just so thankful not to be sweating out all of the incentives until the last day of the month/year. Been there, done that!

I am $121.89 away from hitting $3,000.00 mark. I have never hit the $3,000.00 level before at Sell-A-Thons. So excited!!!!!!!

I am sitting at $5787 right now - I did a black Friday show and got $380. I'm debating if I should turn it in as a Dec. show because I only have 2 shows in Dec. and am not sure I will make it to $1500 or turn it in in Nove. and get over $6000. What would you do?

I'm at 1997. I'm sitting on a fundraiser & party (that I just did today) that I'm hoping will put me over 6,000. My party is already at 1100 with more outside orders to collect. The fundraiser is at 1200 with only 4 of 25 girls turning in orders so far. Sadly, it will all be done on the 30th. I don't like doing that to HO!

sunnygirl in nd said:
I am sitting at $5787 right now - I did a black Friday show and got $380. I'm debating if I should turn it in as a Dec. show because I only have 2 shows in Dec. and am not sure I will make it to $1500 or turn it in in Nove. and get over $6000. What would you do?

I'd probably turn it in for November and get the highest level of product for free...then work on building a December calendar to get at least one more show (cooking OR catalog) that could make up for it in December. JMHO, but free stuff is hard to turn down! :)

Got the two shows before the 15th and hit the $3000 level thanks to my $1623 show. Wahoo, can not wait to see the new products!

I will earn Level 1 & 3 with my Black Friday Sale show just putting me over $3000!

Just talked with my last Nov. show - she got more orders. I am $17 away from $6000 so I will order something and save my Black Friday for Dec. I am so excited - this is the most I've ever sold!

I hit the $3000 mark - wahoo! I had high hopes of $6000, but I had 2 catalog parties not happen and 2 cooking parties barely qualify, and another one not be as good as I had hoped, so I will finish the month just over $4000. Don't ya love it when hosts tell you they have 14-16 ppl coming for sure and 2 are all that materialize!

Sandi

I'm about $600 away from level 3 and I'm ok with it since this is my best month ever!

I'm at 3,000 and have a few good shows (fingers crossed) for Dec. Looking forward to some of the 5% pc dollars!

I'm at $3277 - I have one more November show tomorrow but plan on submitting that in December to ensure I have sales for that month (and yes I know it won't count towards PC $ but I'm okay with that!). I'm thrilled with my November - great commission check - I can't complain about being able to pay cash for Christmas:)

I can't believe I hit level 4 this SAT. I'm in shock! Don't even know how I did it! I have never even come close!:D Can't wait for those new products!:love:

Gina M said:
I'm at $3277 - I have one more November show tomorrow but plan on submitting that in December to ensure I have sales for that month (and yes I know it won't count towards PC $ but I'm okay with that!). I'm thrilled with my November - great commission check - I can't complain about being able to pay cash for Christmas:)

Thats GREAT!! I'm also at 3200.00, I have a 300.00 catty show that I'm putting on Dec....;)

I MIGHT MAKE IT..right now I am at about $1430..so..I am hoping that I can get the $70that I need..I might even just order something to get there.

I am hoping so much..I really want to do this..I might send out some emails tonight..trying to get some orders quick..hhmm..have to think about what I might do

I had $1634 this month... that is my best month ever!! I never did more than the 2 shows in the month for sell-a-thon. I am really excited!

Didn't do as planned I will come up short this month. My goal was the $1500 level and will only be submitting $1200. Thats ok though I'm proud of myself as this is my highest month ever. I usually do 1 show a month but for the new year I'm looking to step up my buisness and have more shows per month.

I am with both of you..even if I don't get the SAT level..I am happy with my sales..I have been lagging for some time.

Wow, lots of people doing great with highest sales ever, highest SAT level ever, etc. Congrats everyone! And keep working it to those who are close to a level.

I hit level 4, perhaps the only time I've hit the highest level, though I've gotten directors packages in the past. Now on to earning some PC bucks in December...

The agony of having to wait until early Feb. for the new products to be announced is setting in. Thankfully my Spring Launch is on the first day.

I'm curious to see the SAT list, esp. since this year they made the requirement 2 shows by Nov. 15 and not Nov. 30. The levels usually assume you earned level 1 (2 shows). It sounds like a lot of people will earn higher levels but not nec. the 2 shows. Wouldn't that make for more complicated sorting and shipping on their part?

I hit just over $1500, so I am happy. that was my goal. I have 2 shows to hold and close before 12/15 and at least one catty party for December as well, so I feel good.

chefheidi2003 said:
I MIGHT MAKE IT..right now I am at about $1430..so..I am hoping that I can get the $70that I need..I might even just order something to get there.

I am hoping so much..I really want to do this..I might send out some emails tonight..trying to get some orders quick..hhmm..have to think about what I might do

Well..I got home from work today..and there was an order waiting for me that someone from church had given to my mom to give to me..it was for $63..so now I am only $7 away..not concerned..I give out Season's Best for Christmas cards and I need a few more.

I was about $155 away from level 3 which is $3500 here. So I offered the 1K Mystery Host Show and only had one taker :( I let her gather orders anyway offering her the $20 free, 1 host special and 30% discount and she went for it and got about $160 (a show is $200 here). I then got an order for $40 so I was good to go.

The only show I had left outstanding was a catalog one where I hadn't heard from the host at all (repeat catalog and cooking show host) so that's why I had offered the Mystery Host. Well my catalog host called this morning and we closed the show at $1400!! :D :D So now I'm at $5040, made level 3 and will remove the smaller $200 mystery host show and put it with my one December show on the 3rd to get that incentive as well! :)

God is good!

I was about $155 away from level 3 which is $3500 here. So I offered the 1K Mystery Host Show and only had one taker :( I let her gather orders anyway offering her the $20 free, 1 host special and 30% discount and she went for it and got about $160 (a show is $200 here). I then got an order for $40 so I was good to go.

The only show I had left outstanding was a catalog one where I hadn't heard from the host at all (repeat catalog and cooking show host) so that's why I had offered the Mystery Host. Well my catalog host called this morning and we closed the show at $1470!! :D :D So now I'm at $5040, made level 3 and will remove the smaller $200 mystery host show and put it with my one December show on the 3rd to get that incentive as well! :)

God is good!

Becca_in_MD said:
Wow, lots of people doing great with highest sales ever, highest SAT level ever, etc. Congrats everyone! And keep working it to those who are close to a level.

I hit level 4, perhaps the only time I've hit the highest level, though I've gotten directors packages in the past. Now on to earning some PC bucks in December...

The agony of having to wait until early Feb. for the new products to be announced is setting in. Thankfully my Spring Launch is on the first day.

I'm curious to see the SAT list, esp. since this year they made the requirement 2 shows by Nov. 15 and not Nov. 30. The levels usually assume you earned level 1 (2 shows). It sounds like a lot of people will earn higher levels but not nec. the 2 shows. Wouldn't that make for more complicated sorting and shipping on their part?

I have been thinking the same thing. Usually it seems like it is $1500 included what was earned for 2 shows... I am sure they will figure out a way to do it. I was always thrilled that earning "a" product for 2 shows seemed to always be a few products. I can only imagine what $1500 will be!!

kcjodih said:

The only show I had left outstanding was a catalog one where I hadn't heard from the host at all (repeat catalog and cooking show host) so that's why I had offered the Mystery Host. Well my catalog host called this morning and we closed the show at $1470!! :D :D So now I'm at $5040, made level 3 and will remove the smaller $200 mystery host show and put it with my one December show on the 3rd to get that incentive as well! :)

God is good!
Way to go!!!

ChefMary412 said:
I have been thinking the same thing. Usually it seems like it is $1500 included what was earned for 2 shows... I am sure they will figure out a way to do it. I was always thrilled that earning "a" product for 2 shows seemed to always be a few products. I can only imagine what $1500 will be!!

Before even though the 2 shows took all month to earn you didn't earn it in the $1500 level unless you submitted 2 shows.

kcjodih said:

God is good!

WOW!! Thats GREAT!!

To my surprise I just hit the $1,500 level, which is also my best month this year. I had a fantastic show that I just closed, a decent show earlier this month, and, as a result of sending the newsletter, a couple of nice individual orders. Both the products and commission will really help - my only December show wants to reschedule but is not answering voicemails, and I have no January shows scheduled yet.

Okay I'm changing things up a bit. I just entered my small mystery host show of $201.00 to November to confirm my SAT numbers and it will bring my sales to $5040 like I mentioned earlier plus I forgot about two online orders so my SAT is $5102.

I'm not moving this show to December to get two shows by the 15th after all because if I leave it where it is, it's only costing me $12 to the host for what she chose at the discounts for the mystery show and it makes me at the top commission level available - 27% for $5000 or higher, so that's another % which makes another $51 for me.

If I don't get a second show in December that's okay with me. I'm sure the one product for two shows submitted by the 15th isn't going to be equivalent to the $51 extra I get submitting this show in November and bumping up my commission level to the top one.

Does this make sense? I'm getting so excited I'm confused. I've got to work from 4 - midnight tomorrow so have to get this done and submitted tonight or tomorrow morning and want to make sure I'm not missing something :)

I closed a show tonight that put me over $1500 for November. Host had a $200 Show then spent $150 herself so it put me at $305 in commissionable sales! Gotta love hosts who spend a ton themselves and I get commission for it!!

I wanted to get to the $3000 level for several reasons, but I'm still $525 away so I'm not holding out too much hope. I got a few orders from my Black Friday online sale and a booth I did at a Black Friday sale. I did also set up a Cyber Monday sale so I still have a chance, it's a long shot, but it's a chance!

At least I made the $1500 level which is a level higher than I got at the last SAT (I was in I think month 2 of my business). So who knows, next SAT maybe I can get to the $3000 level!

wow, every time i read posts from the more experienced Cheffers, i get all envious.

My biggest show was $501 and I've JUST hit $1500 right at my 90 day mark (next Monay is my 90 days). I can't imagine a $1000 show at this point, let alone a $10,000 month! Crazy! I'd love to pocket $2000 this month! Would pay for a lot of Christmas presents for my new son (who will enjoy the boxes more than the gifts anyway :D) Haha.

Can I be you guys when I grow up? Seriously! You go girls! (and guys!)

Just submitted the catalog show from hell that was supposed to be a cooking show in Oct. That $290 put me just over $3K for the first time ever! WAHOO!! Back in Jan. I set as one of my goals to make level 2 of a sell-a-thon and I did it! Happy Dance!!!!!!
Icing on the cake--one of my new recruits submitted their first show over the weekend and I'm now a Sr. Consultant (after 3 yrs--HA HA!--and am seeing OVERRIDES on Consultant Connection! YIPPEE!!!

I made it..I made it to $1500..I am so happy. I was really hoping to..I had a girl do a $314 catalog show..and that was what I needed to get me over the $1500. Plus I had already submitted 2 shows between the 1st and 15th so I will get that product as well.

PLUS..the commission will be great..and every little bit helps..since I am using my PC money to send myself on a cruise.

Last edited:
Everyone is doing so well! Yay!! I, however, have a little over $1,600 for the month. I'm submitting 2 shows for December, but they're just a little over $500 totaled together. I had to cancel a Dec. 5th show because I forgot it was my daughter's piano recital. DD could care less if she played, but we're scheduled, so we're going! Don't get these chances too much, and it's important! My host was VERY cool about it, and understood BUT won't book "until after the holidays". NO shows booked for December AT ALL. I was told that THIS is the BIG month, by my director... guess I'm not with the rest of the crowd.....

So I'll be hearing "Jingle Bells" played by my 11 year old for the umpteenth time, and LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!:)

I just submitted my last show of the month and my biggest too. I only do PC part-time but I was so excited to at least have $3800 in sales for November. Just started in March and this was my biggest month yet. And I've also reached my 10 k in my first 9 months. I cant wait to get lots of free spring products!! Wahoo!

My month will end at 5500. I'm 500 short of my 6000 goal. If my FR would have been what I thought it was going to be, I would have been at 7,000. Oh well, I can handle at $5500 month! :)

Congrats to all! Looks like everyone is doing SUPER well! Whoo Hoo!! I am happy to report that this is my best month EVER. I am at $6260.83....but $886.22 is from October, so for the SAT, I am at $5374.61! Close to the $6000, but still ecstatic with the month. I can't believe that I actually did it! :D Now, if this can become a trend....whoo whoo! LOL

<h2>1. What is Sellathon?</h2><p>Sellathon is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards consultants for meeting sales goals. It is designed to motivate and incentivize consultants to reach their sales targets and earn rewards.</p><h2>2. How do I know if I've met the Sellathon goals?</h2><p>You can track your progress towards Sellathon goals on your consultant dashboard or by contacting your team leader. You will also receive notifications when you have achieved a sales milestone.</p><h2>3. What rewards do I receive for reaching Sellathon goals?</h2><p>The rewards for Sellathon vary but can include product credits, cash bonuses, and special incentives such as trips or exclusive products. The specific rewards for each Sellathon period will be announced by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>4. How often does Sellathon occur?</h2><p>Sellathon periods usually run for a set number of months, typically three to four. The specific dates and duration of each Sellathon period will be announced by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>5. Can I still participate in Sellathon if I am a new consultant?</h2><p>Yes, new consultants are eligible to participate in Sellathon. It is a great way to jumpstart your business and earn rewards right away. Talk to your team leader for tips on how to maximize your sales during Sellathon.</p>

1. What is Sellathon?

Sellathon is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards consultants for meeting sales goals. It is designed to motivate and incentivize consultants to reach their sales targets and earn rewards.

2. How do I know if I've met the Sellathon goals?

You can track your progress towards Sellathon goals on your consultant dashboard or by contacting your team leader. You will also receive notifications when you have achieved a sales milestone.

3. What rewards do I receive for reaching Sellathon goals?

The rewards for Sellathon vary but can include product credits, cash bonuses, and special incentives such as trips or exclusive products. The specific rewards for each Sellathon period will be announced by Pampered Chef.

4. How often does Sellathon occur?

Sellathon periods usually run for a set number of months, typically three to four. The specific dates and duration of each Sellathon period will be announced by Pampered Chef.

5. Can I still participate in Sellathon if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants are eligible to participate in Sellathon. It is a great way to jumpstart your business and earn rewards right away. Talk to your team leader for tips on how to maximize your sales during Sellathon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
  • raebates