• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, I Need Some Noggins to Think Here...

In summary, your hostess is cancelling her July show because she is $105 away from the $3000 goal, and you are considering splitting the order into 2 parts.
clshirk
Ok, so for the $1500 June sales, I am $105 away. I just had a show and I thought I was like $500-$600 away (dumb me forgot I'd had 4 shows instead of 3). So I gave my hostess the option of springing for the June specials or July. She chose July. So no problem, just wait 2 days to close the show. Well, her show closes out at like $302, and then I realize how close I am to the June sellathon. There is no way I"ll reach $3000 for July, so I'm trying to figure out how to work this.

I don't want to call my hostess and tell her we can't do the June thing since I already gave her the option.

So, I"m thinking of splitting her order into 2 orders- $150 on one and $150 on the other. I am pretty positve I can do it because when I got all her show orders we were at $149 and she brought me $153 more in orders today from outside orders. but the only bad thing to splitting it, is that she will only get $30 total in free product where she already has $40 through PC, and also she has a half-price item, of course it's a $22 stone, so I would have to cover the extra $11 difference on the stone and the $10 difference on the free items this way. Out of pocket $21.

Another option is just submitting the show for June 30 and doing it as a whole. But then she can't get the salad and berry spinner unless I fork over the extra $30 for it. Of course I did promote one of my servers for the host special price at my show and I have a girl who bought that, but it didn't go on order because I already had it. Maybe I could just use that as my host special and her $14 will go towards the $30 I would have different on the salad and berry spinner. So my out of pocket to fix this would be $16.

Any other ideas? I guess $16 is worth the free $125 in fall product, you think?

Definately!!!!

Yep, I agree!

according to your free product value, she hosted a cooking show. It is a June show!!
not an option for July!!

I think I followed that, but I would say .... absolutely!!:)

Actually, I looked at it and changed it to reflect a June show to see what the actual differential would be, and I think it's actually more like a $22 difference either way we do it.
But still...
The benefit of breaking the show up would be that I would have a show in July, but I already have 3 scheduled, so I"m not too concerned...it's not like I'll be getting anywhere near $3k with those.

Do you have someone you know who is having a July show that hasn't booked off someone else that you can place as a booking on her show? When they have their show, put her host order on their show and you get the 60% discount.

Leave her show as a June show and it will work out.

Well, one of the girls from her party IS having a show in just 2 weeks. I could put her down for booking a party...and then I could put her spinner on that order. Hmmm....that gives me an idea...I bet she could care less if her spinner came in 2 weeks later, you think? She's going out of town this weekend though, so I hate to just 'do it' to her. But that is a good idea. I do have someone at church taking up a catalog order for July so that she can get the spinner. Maybe if she's ready sooner, I could book off of her show from the lady who did the show if the girl who was the original host doesn't want it.

But you know, I noticed that my commissionable sales went up $40 in the mess...I guess it keeps getting lower and lower..

1. What is "Ok, I Need Some Noggins to Think Here..." all about?

"Ok, I Need Some Noggins to Think Here..." is a brainstorming game designed to spark creativity and new ideas. It can be played individually or in a group setting.

2. How do you play "Ok, I Need Some Noggins to Think Here..."?

To play "Ok, I Need Some Noggins to Think Here...", simply choose a category (such as food, travel, or technology) and a challenge card. Then, set a timer for 5 minutes and brainstorm as many ideas as you can that fit the challenge. After the timer is up, share your ideas and discuss with others.

3. Can "Ok, I Need Some Noggins to Think Here..." be played with kids?

Yes, "Ok, I Need Some Noggins to Think Here..." can be played with kids. The game is recommended for ages 8 and up, and can be a fun and educational activity for families or classrooms.

4. Are there different versions of "Ok, I Need Some Noggins to Think Here..."?

Yes, there are different versions of "Ok, I Need Some Noggins to Think Here..." available. Some versions focus on specific themes or topics, while others have a mix of challenges. Choose the version that best suits your interests and goals.

5. Can "Ok, I Need Some Noggins to Think Here..." be used for team building?

Yes, "Ok, I Need Some Noggins to Think Here..." can be a great team building activity. It encourages collaboration, communication, and creativity, making it a fun and effective way to bring a team together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnathepamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
strtngnw
  • kam